AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

^dont know where to find that crewneck but it's called "puzzle crewneck." Sorry no style # but there is also a pic of it on issue along with the jacket and shirt. Maybe someone can figure out The style # from there.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Copped X 2.
pimp.gif

THESE ARE AVAILABLE AT WELLGOSH.COM I paid 175.00 shipped from the U.K. They were already released by Nike in the UK. Pretty good price for two months early imo.

i definitely need the crew, the jacket and the shoes. i wouldn't rock all at once tho lol.

word, crewneck is dope and idk if anyone else saw it, but i was flipping thru the tv stations..

and i saw on mtv that some group from america's best dance crew were wearing that crewneck and i

think some had on the jacket...only caught a glimpse b/c it was a commercial, but they are out sumwhere

can wait til they drop! fitted came in this morning, also they crew is looking REAL spiffy
pimp.gif

any sites selling the crew neck and the jacket? i def need both for real.

Where is that sweatshirt at??

Neon jacket the other day with my neon bursts. I heard ship date for the 95's is 2/22.

-jay

My all time favorite AM95 CW! I still got a pair of DS. Might cop a pair for backup.

Just recieved our Feb release calender and the Neon 95s are scheduled for Feb 27, according to Footlocker.
sku is 42-05360-204

Back
Top Bottom