AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

me too. i always seemed to miss out on these. hopefully i can grab some this time. good luck to all yall trying to cop.

lmao ppl are complaining about these on the other site 2....i dont get it...the 08 pair was almost exactly the same as these....the pair that came out last year was similar....and they have been this same shape since at least 06....i see nothing wrong with these....the only noticeable difference is the color shading...and if thats what has everybody upset then why dont you go look at all the times the neons released....they change the color shading almost every time

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Tre, good link, that looks awful, looks fake almost

thanks dmx thats what I was thinking, every year the quality and look gets worse.  Its hard to explain this to people that don't remember the times when the real air max 95's were easily distinguishable from the fakes.  Now it seems instead of the fakes getting better the real versions have become worse
laugh.gif
and the newer generation finds this perfectly acceptable which it shouldn't be.  Anyhow, nothing you or I can do except educate the consumer and keep our money for better quality stuff.

Yuck, the gradient looks faded...the toe is messed up.

Hopefully i get a discount, if not...i won't be too worked up missing this...thing.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Below are actual pictures of the 2010 Nike Air Max 95 Neon Release, all i can say is NO THANKS.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://defynewyork.wordpr...-its-ugly-in-there-leak/[/font]

After seeing these, pass

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

People are funny. As times go ahead change happens deal with it.

laugh.gif
 Things are supposed to change for the better not the worse. Its funny how dudes just accept it.  People that actually know whatsup, been collecting for over a decade trying to look out for the younger guys that don't know any better, we are all trying to look out, this is not an argument over opinion its over fact.  The shoe isn't the same and they didn't change for the better.  
Check this out

http://defynewyork.wordpr...oes-ever-the-air-max-95/

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

People are funny. As times go ahead change happens deal with it.

laugh.gif
 Things are supposed to change for the better not the worse. Its funny how dudes just accept it.  People that actually know whatsup, been collecting for over a decade trying to look out for the younger guys that don't know any better, we are all trying to look out, this is not an argument over opinion its over fact.  The shoe isn't the same and they didn't change for the better.  
Check this out

http://defynewyork.wordpr...oes-ever-the-air-max-95/

I hope this puts things in perspective for people. I have the 98's and they're crumbling. I was hoping to get some new ones, but oh well.

dtb00201 said:
.i dont get it...the 08 pair was almost exactly the same as these....the pair that came out last year was similar....and they have been this same shape since at least 06....i see nothing wrong with these....the only noticeable difference is the color shading.../quote]

That's because the 95 fell off years ago. There's a substantial difference in the heel cushioning and noticeable difference in the fit, including the collar padding.

Sometimes, people remember a level of "quality" that wasn't really there in the first place (waves at JB forum), but this shoe HAS changed noticeably.

Back
Top Bottom