AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by swingshot

Sometimes, people remember a level of "quality" that wasn't really there in the first place (waves at JB forum), but this shoe HAS changed noticeably.

laugh.gif

Yeah the 95s these days have far less comfort than older releases.  1999-2001 were the last years of real comfortable and good quality releases.   Things were on a very slow decline and then declined big time after the HOAs.

The comfort has definitely declined over the years but I still love the neons.  Cant wait to get another pair along with the MAJOR fitted set to release soon
pimp.gif

Still have 2 pairs of HOA 95's will be picking up another 2 pairs when these come out. Don't ever not want to have a pair available.

they're falling apart, but i'm still rocking my '99 retro of these with the big air bubble...

got a HOA pair on ice, and i'll prolly still pick up a pair of these to put on ice for after those...

trethousandgt wrote:

dmxfury wrote:
Tre, good link, that looks awful, looks fake almost

thanks dmx thats what I was thinking, every year the quality and look gets worse.  Its hard to explain this to people that don't remember the times when the real air max 95's were easily distinguishable from the fakes.  Now it seems instead of the fakes getting better the real versions have become worse 
laugh.gif
 and the newer generation finds this perfectly acceptable which it shouldn't be.  Anyhow, nothing you or I can do except educate the consumer and keep our money for better quality stuff.
co-sign!
*EDIT*

el bro -
smokin.gif

was considering picking up a pair, passing after seeing that pic...glad I have my 03 and 05 pairs...

Originally Posted by richierich781

Thanks for the heads up. They're $149.99 with free ground shipping.
they dropped the price cuz when i saw em on pys this morming they were $159.99. no complaints here

Back
Top Bottom