AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

that is tempting from pys, I still have a pair from 08, already sold 1 pair cuz the others never got worn very often

I'm looking forward to picking up another pair. Hopefully I'll be able to get them for less than retail.

I may have to pick up the ribcage tee as well

Just scored these 03 joints for $165 shipped off the bay. Very interested in seeing these 2010's. Is the 2/27 date now confirmed??

I know I'm alone when I say this but for me the big air bubbles always looked odd to me, always made the heel of the shoe look out of proportion. But eh that's just me.

I know most people aren't happy will the smaller air bubbles on retros but if that's what's keeping mine from squeaking like my OGs did then i'll take it!

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Hopefully these hit Swoosh ...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by El Bro

From top to bottom- 1997,1999,2001,2003

Thanks for the pic, 2003 2001was the last decent year...2001 1999 the last good year
But not even the '99 was good.

Right after the '97 pair..  It got nasty.

i actually like them all. cool seeing the subtle differences...but i just copped my pair off PYS. for 150 shipped you cant beat it

I'm gonna cop these and rock my HOA pair that I have had on ice

I always get one and then wear the one i've been saving and dump my beater pair... I love my AM95 Neon... always have to make sure I have a pair

Glad I Have An OG Pair....not a fan of how they seem to bring this colorway back every other year.

good my small store has the sport reds

so i hope that means we get the neons so i can pick em up for cheap .

Just ordered up a pair from PYS also. Now I can put my originals away for safe keeping and wear these instead as my "beaters".

Back
Top Bottom