Am I in the wrong here?

Only funny thing to me in this thread is the cousins hashing out their family issues
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Comes back to check out thread.Reads from pages 12 to 19*
OP do me a favor...
Go to the Mall,sit on Santa's lap and look him dead in the eyes and say "Santa... i'd like some pride for Christmas".

*Comes back to check out thread.Reads from pages 12 to 19*
OP do me a favor...
Go to the Mall,sit on Santa's lap and look him dead in the eyes and say "Santa... i'd like some pride for Christmas".

OP won.

He watched the game (which is what he wanted to do in the first place) and she went and hung out with another dude to SPITE him.

You all are thinking she has the upper hand in this? Incorrect.

He stood his ground and she went and did something irrational out of anger.

OP won.

He watched the game (which is what he wanted to do in the first place) and she went and hung out with another dude to SPITE him.

You all are thinking she has the upper hand in this? Incorrect.

He stood his ground and she went and did something irrational out of anger.

^Yes,HOWEVER if he stays with her after she did what she SAID she did (if that's even true) then that "upper hand" *!## counts for nothing troop.

^Yes,HOWEVER if he stays with her after she did what she SAID she did (if that's even true) then that "upper hand" *!## counts for nothing troop.

Does anyone think that the dude in the pic kinda looks like Rosie O Donnell or am I reaching?

Does anyone think that the dude in the pic kinda looks like Rosie O Donnell or am I reaching?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Guy who got blown on OP's birthday won.

He watched the game (which is what he wanted to do in the first place) and she went and hung out with him to SPITE her boyfriend who did nothing really wrong.

You all are thinking she has the upper hand in this? Incorrect. He had her on her knees.

He stood his ground and she put her mouth on his junk.

She doesn't seem worth it OP, she overreacted big time.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Guy who got blown on OP's birthday won.

He watched the game (which is what he wanted to do in the first place) and she went and hung out with him to SPITE her boyfriend who did nothing really wrong.

You all are thinking she has the upper hand in this? Incorrect. He had her on her knees.

He stood his ground and she put her mouth on his junk.

She doesn't seem worth it OP, she overreacted big time.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Well, tr00p, if he saw the game and she did that and she went back to him then he won twice and her status as a skeez went up a couple notches.

I'd "stay" with her too.  No more kissing on the mouth, however. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Well, tr00p, if he saw the game and she did that and she went back to him then he won twice and her status as a skeez went up a couple notches.

I'd "stay" with her too.  No more kissing on the mouth, however. 

Back
Top Bottom