Am I the ONLY One Looking Forward To...

... 808's & Heartbreak? to me the joint sounds like it'll be some experimental, fresh stuff. not the same old wack rap stuff

This is the NT music forum...nobody here wants to hear experimental, fresh stuff. We want to listen to Max B and Gucci Mane. Please Leave and never come back.You do not belong here.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
tired.gif

If you consider his previous work, "old wack rap stuff", then I'll gladly stick with that...

I'm not saying his album will be garbage, I'm not that naive...Kanye is a good artist. It's just I don't like the direction he's headingin.
ohwell.gif

The thing I love about Kanye is that he's always evolving, and branching out to try something new, but if this album is full of love songs I'm going tobe thoroughly disappointed.

I'm aticipating the release. I'm hoping for an album full of Flashing Lights'. Sounds like it could almost be there.

I'm expecting something that will be received along the lines of The Love Below, which means you'll either love it for being different, or realizeit's an ambitious, self-indulgent, heaping pile of garbage. There's going to be no middle ground with this album. I'm predicting the latter.

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

This is the NT music forum...nobody here wants to hear experimental, fresh stuff. We want to listen to Max B and Gucci Mane. Please Leave and never come back. You do not belong here.

fall back w/ the gucci hating......but i'm looking forward to the album

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
tired.gif

If you consider his previous work, "old wack rap stuff", then I'll gladly stick with that...

I'm not saying his album will be garbage, I'm not that naive...Kanye is a good artist. It's just I don't like the direction he's heading in.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

... 808's & Heartbreak? to me the joint sounds like it'll be some experimental, fresh stuff. not the same old wack rap stuff
fixed

Definitely looking forward to it. Love Lockdown grew on me, but that's not saying much. However, the Heartless snippets sound great.

Eh. I will check it out cause its Kanye. Im sure there will be a few joints there that are nice.

Im just mad he stopped using the soul samples. If you notice, when those type of beats stopped, the good music stopped.

oh nah young, my bad. i meant the wack stuff thats out now, i am a kanye west fan
his joints are damn near classic everytime. like son said i look at it like its the love below, just some love it or hate it type stuff

i pretty much stopped listenin to rap for gogo
(obviously i still listen to the good joints from back in the day)
ya dig

There's a big difference between experimental and Wack.

Dre 3000 was experimental and that was crack. As was Cee-Lo green.

Can Ye' pull it off??? Ehh, I dunno. Beat wise, of course. There's no question.

But Lyric wise...That'll be the key.

And I'm far from a Kanye hater, that Love Lockdown is A+ TRASH.

Back
Top Bottom