Am I The Only One Mad or Did I Miss Something.........

eyes.gif
Ok. Now log off.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Lol, who is the "he" you're referring to? Mike? Lol

Thats definitely who he is referring to.  As you know Mike is personally responsible for all JB releases.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Lol, who is the "he" you're referring to? Mike? Lol

Thats definitely who he is referring to.  As you know Mike is personally responsible for all JB releases.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

please dont start another thread like this ever again. If everyone had started a thread about JB not releasing their favorite CW/model, this forum would be flooded. kthx.
This

Originally Posted by eddo1005

please dont start another thread like this ever again. If everyone had started a thread about JB not releasing their favorite CW/model, this forum would be flooded. kthx.
This

don't worry, other than the altitudes's, every other pair released so far has sat on the shelves. be happy they retro'd the xiii's and be content.

don't worry, other than the altitudes's, every other pair released so far has sat on the shelves. be happy they retro'd the xiii's and be content.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Speak for your area. Around my area the Alts are still available if you look. I seen an Alt chillin' on the shelf at Sneaker-Villa yesterday..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Speak for your area. Around my area the Alts are still available if you look. I seen an Alt chillin' on the shelf at Sneaker-Villa yesterday..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom