Am I the only one who looks at the "born on" date when u pick u a new shoe?

I don't really know why but I always look to see when they were made..interesting to me to see how long they have been made and sitting somewhere...also sometimes its cool if they were made on your birthday or something...maybe I'm just a freak

I don't really know why but I always look to see when they were made..interesting to me to see how long they have been made and sitting somewhere...also sometimes its cool if they were made on your birthday or something...maybe I'm just a freak

I could careless when they were made. Only thing I check for is defects, and I'm usually not too picky.
As long as my shoes don't have any major glue stains or scuffs I'm cool.

I could careless when they were made. Only thing I check for is defects, and I'm usually not too picky.

the only thing i check for "born on" date is buying beer! could care less when it comes to shoes just look for any defects.

the only thing i check for "born on" date is buying beer! could care less when it comes to shoes just look for any defects.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

you said it all
wink.gif

you said it all
wink.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

you said it all
wink.gif
Amen brotha!  Could care less, even wit the glue I can deal wit if it aint to deep int he leather.  There's an easy fix to get that off

you said it all
wink.gif
Amen brotha!  Could care less, even wit the glue I can deal wit if it aint to deep int he leather.  There's an easy fix to get that off

Originally Posted by create24chaos

you said it all
wink.gif

What's the easy fix? I'm curious, cause I've turned down many a pair due to glue stains i.e. 2010 flints

you said it all
wink.gif

What's the easy fix? I'm curious, cause I've turned down many a pair due to glue stains i.e. 2010 flints

One of the few reasons why I turn down on flints this past release.

As for op I give it a quick run down.
As long as they're no major flaw(s) or defect(s), I'm heading out to the register.

One of the few reasons why I turn down on flints this past release.

As for op I give it a quick run down.
As long as they're no major flaw(s) or defect(s), I'm heading out to the register.

I always wonder where do the shoes go for the long period of time!

Like my cement 3s said they was made in August 2010 and the shoe came out Januaray 2011 sooooooooo what happens in between that time frame?

I would love to know if anybody knows how it works

I think that's how people like Kanye n Wale get there shoes so early cause I know Kanye doesn't wear a sample size 9

I always wonder where do the shoes go for the long period of time!

Like my cement 3s said they was made in August 2010 and the shoe came out Januaray 2011 sooooooooo what happens in between that time frame?

I would love to know if anybody knows how it works

I think that's how people like Kanye n Wale get there shoes so early cause I know Kanye doesn't wear a sample size 9

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning. My '94 black/red ones, my original taxi 12's and my original black/red original 14's are my favourite to celebrate 
happy.gif

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning. My '94 black/red ones, my original taxi 12's and my original black/red original 14's are my favourite to celebrate 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom