Am I the only one who looks at the "born on" date when u pick u a new shoe?

but isn't it just the tag that has the date on it? there's no telling when they sew that into the shoe right? 

but isn't it just the tag that has the date on it? there's no telling when they sew that into the shoe right? 

I show it to customers that ask about a warranty on the shoe. I tell them that Nike offers a two year warranty against wear and tear from this date... Otherwise I'll check it to see how close to release they actually make production models. That way if you saw someone with them months ago, you can gauge if they got them early or if they got a hold of a sample pair.

I show it to customers that ask about a warranty on the shoe. I tell them that Nike offers a two year warranty against wear and tear from this date... Otherwise I'll check it to see how close to release they actually make production models. That way if you saw someone with them months ago, you can gauge if they got them early or if they got a hold of a sample pair.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I always wonder where do the shoes go for the long period of time!

Like my cement 3s said they was made in August 2010 and the shoe came out Januaray 2011 sooooooooo what happens in between that time frame?

I would love to know if anybody knows how it works

I think that's how people like Kanye n Wale get there shoes so early cause I know Kanye doesn't wear a sample size 9

CLEARLY they were in a 5+ month wear test duration. Why else would they be creased so bad when we opened them up? Its obvious..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I always wonder where do the shoes go for the long period of time!

Like my cement 3s said they was made in August 2010 and the shoe came out Januaray 2011 sooooooooo what happens in between that time frame?

I would love to know if anybody knows how it works

I think that's how people like Kanye n Wale get there shoes so early cause I know Kanye doesn't wear a sample size 9

CLEARLY they were in a 5+ month wear test duration. Why else would they be creased so bad when we opened them up? Its obvious..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by teejay6723

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning. My '94 black/red ones, my original taxi 12's and my original black/red original 14's are my favourite to celebrate 
happy.gif

roll.gif
 LMAO
roll.gif
 You sir, are made of WIN.
damn skippy.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by teejay6723

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning. My '94 black/red ones, my original taxi 12's and my original black/red original 14's are my favourite to celebrate 
happy.gif

roll.gif
 LMAO
roll.gif
 You sir, are made of WIN.
damn skippy.

Back
Top Bottom