Am I the only one who looks at the "born on" date when u pick u a new shoe?

Originally Posted by teejay6723

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning.

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning.

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

I don't really know why but I always look to see when they were made..interesting to me to see how long they have been made and sitting somewhere...also sometimes its cool if they were made on your birthday or something...maybe I'm just a freak
i do fam quite religiously i might add

I don't really know why but I always look to see when they were made..interesting to me to see how long they have been made and sitting somewhere...also sometimes its cool if they were made on your birthday or something...maybe I'm just a freak

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

do it wih all the nike/jordan family

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

do it wih all the nike/jordan family

I look, but it really means nothing.

I have a pair of Kobe VI IDs that I ordered on 12/24, the "born on date" is from november.

I look, but it really means nothing.

I have a pair of Kobe VI IDs that I ordered on 12/24, the "born on date" is from november.

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning. My '94 black/red ones, my original taxi 12's and my original black/red original 14's are my favourite to celebrate 
happy.gif
roll.gif
lol that funny i might start that

HELL YES! i love checking the date of "birth" on my shoes. I even celebrate their "birthdays" by wearing that shoe that day. lol it is corny but i like knowing how old that shoe is turning. My '94 black/red ones, my original taxi 12's and my original black/red original 14's are my favourite to celebrate 
happy.gif
roll.gif
lol that funny i might start that

happy.gif

roll.gif
 LMAO
roll.gif
 You sir, are made of WIN.

happy.gif

roll.gif
 LMAO
roll.gif
 You sir, are made of WIN.

I always do. I also like to see which factory they were made in as well.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I always wonder where do the shoes go for the long period of time!

Like my cement 3s said they was made in August 2010 and the shoe came out Januaray 2011 sooooooooo what happens in between that time frame?

I would love to know if anybody knows how it works

I think that's how people like Kanye n Wale get there shoes so early cause I know Kanye doesn't wear a sample size 9

They sit in a warehouse until the time comes for them to be shipped out to different retailers/stores/customers.

I always do. I also like to see which factory they were made in as well.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I always wonder where do the shoes go for the long period of time!

Like my cement 3s said they was made in August 2010 and the shoe came out Januaray 2011 sooooooooo what happens in between that time frame?

I would love to know if anybody knows how it works

I think that's how people like Kanye n Wale get there shoes so early cause I know Kanye doesn't wear a sample size 9

They sit in a warehouse until the time comes for them to be shipped out to different retailers/stores/customers.

Back
Top Bottom