Am I the only one who never had a girlfriend before? VOL YOU AINT GONE TIE ME DOWN

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

and all that jazz.
You posting from the 40's?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by cocolicious

What's so bad about having a girlfriend?
well idk that was my mentality when I was younger and it always stuck with me *kayne shrug

So when are you planning on getting a girlfriend?
She's asking you out money, better jump on it

Hahaha no I'm good.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by StonedFace

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ereply/id/7652817?page=1
You don't know about getting sum constantly mostly whenever you want???? You missin out op

So because he doesn't have a GF eliminates him from constant vagina?
laugh.gif

I'm saying
If your an attractive male with any lil bit of G in you getting P on a consistent basis really isnt hard atall.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

i hate relationships but i always find myself in one...
smh.gif
you remind me of my boy..son be getting caught up in the moment..asking these broads out while smashing
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I've never had a girlfriend that didn't treat me like #*$%, manipulate and use me at every turn. I'm done being kind and respectful to women, they'll have to earn it now. Young bucks don't give a woman #*$% unless you've %@*#%% first.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man ninjallama with his usual depressing as posts

Smash, sleep, wake up & dinner made >>>> Smash,
pimp.gif
, throwthe deuces, McDonalds, sleep, imo

then again the second option aint to bad
laugh.gif

Yes you read right, I never had a gf before. honestly I never saw the use of having one. the cons outweighed the pros.

I guess its a bad thing 'cuz whenever I tell girls they nvr believe me. then once they do their expressions go from
happy.gif
to
ohwell.gif
. and assume that I'm a player and all that jazz.

Anyone else never had a GF/BF before?

I feel you op i had about 10-12 gf's before i stopped getting in "serious boyfriend/girlfriend relationships"

I just don't see the point, i aint meet a chick that can keep me that interested for long enough plus i always meet new girls i wanna smash.
I just don't like all that corny !%$* that comes along with being a relationship honestly, i gotta couple of shorties i just smash regularly but they knowthey aint the only ones.

I've never had a girlfriend that didn't treat me like #*$%, manipulate and use me at every turn. I'm done being kind and respectful to women, they'll have to earn it now. Young bucks don't give a woman #*$% unless you've %@*#%% first.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man ninjallama with his usual depressing as posts
Nah, this is just anger.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Yes you read right, I never had a gf before. honestly I never saw the use of having one. the cons outweighed the pros.

I guess its a bad thing 'cuz whenever I tell girls they nvr believe me. then once they do their expressions go from
happy.gif
to
ohwell.gif
. and assume that I'm a player and all that jazz.

Anyone else never had a GF/BF before?

I feel you op i had about 10-12 gf's before i stopped getting in "serious boyfriend/girlfriend relationships"

I just don't see the point, i aint meet a chick that can keep me that interested for long enough plus i always meet new girls i wanna smash.
I just don't like all that corny !%$* that comes along with being a relationship honestly, i gotta couple of shorties i just smash regularly but they know they aint the only ones.
that basically sums me up..I mean honestly is there a better feeling then keeping a roster full of females? knowing that if one of them is playinggames you bench her and put a reserve in? maybe I just like my freedom of smashing whoever I please

It wasn't because you were nice to girls that they treated you like that, it was becuase you were with the wrong types of girls. Try dating girls that youwouldn't normaly date.

I've had a few girfriends but I was never in that serious relationship type steez.

Eehh, maybe once I turn 25 which is a long time from now.

well idk that was my mentality when I was younger and it always stuck with me *kayne shrug

Hahaha no I'm good.
Nevermind, now she's rejecting you. Now I see why you don't want a girlfriend
laugh.gif

Hahaha no I'm good.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude.. this cougar is on my nuts but I dont want her I wish I could throwher your way
smh.gif

but to answer your question coco..idk when..whenever I can find that one girl you can satisfy my sexually as well as emotionally etc.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by StonedFace

You don't know about getting sum constantly mostly whenever you want???? You missin out op

So because he doesn't have a GF eliminates him from constant vagina?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

just cause you have a girlfriend doesnt mean it needs to be anything serious
If it isn't going to be serious you shouldn't even be in a relationship

Qoted.
Twice.
For truth.
For emphasis.

Hahaha no I'm good.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude.. this cougar is on my nuts but I dont want her I wish I could throw her your way
smh.gif

but to answer your question coco..idk when..whenever I can find that one girl you can satisfy my sexually as well as emotionally etc.
Oh for real? Pics.....you know how I am about my cougars.
devil.gif

Well spoken.

One who has never been poor can never understand the poor.

Plain to see you only see the cons because of what other people tell you their problems.

It wasn't because you were nice to girls that they treated you like that, it was becuase you were with the wrong types of girls. Try dating girls that you wouldn't normaly date.
Tried it once and it didn't last a month

I got a boy who is 22 and just like you.

He messes with skeezos and jumps and gets way more play than me, but couldnt wrap up a good girl if he tried. His game is slacking big time when it comes togetting girls that hes feeling in a non sexual way.

Its good to practice your relationship skills so that when you hit 30+ you'll know how to keep the woman you love around.

I'm 18 and have never had a serious boyfriend before. I would "talk" to guys but it would never
get to that level because I would get distant quickly.

I'm 22 and never settled down yet last girl was in JHS

Don't really care for the nagging and all that I rather smash and dash or keep it at a level I want it at

James Brown said it best it's a MAN's World so I do me

Never really had a gf either. I'm sure they would say otherwise tho.

Like I've never made it official or told ppl I'm going to chill with my girl ever.

It really has nothing to do with smashing or not.

Summary of any relationship: "It will be the best of times and the worst of times.."

I'm 21 and only had one girlfriend for 6 years. We were off and on towards the back end and eventually ended it. Everyone should give a committedrelationship a try. Gives you a feel for what you are looking for in a partner. Its best to get an idea of that early on. Multiple girlfriends > Multiplewives..

Back
Top Bottom