Am I the only one who never had a girlfriend before? VOL YOU AINT GONE TIE ME DOWN

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by ninjahood

why would you be in a relationship with someone you consider an airhead?

roxy-reynolds.jpg

if she looked that good? cool points, kudos, etc.

people get into relationships with different motives and intentions, its not always to "wife"...right now we in prime cuff season, some dude just want a warm body for da

winter time, that as soon as it gets warm they'll shed like a winter fur.

But why can't you just have sex with her? Why do you have to lie to her & pretend you like her? All of that just for sex?
who said im lyin to hit? your taking da term "relationship" too literal..messin around wit a broad is essentially a type ofrelationship, its just not committed to eachother.

plus you have to like her enuff to have sex with her anyways.

I guess you are talking about dating? I'm talking about being girlfriend & boyfriend relationship.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I've never had a boyfriend. I'm a straight male though so....

Yeah youre all alone on your no gf thing son.

*Waits the hordes of YNS posts*
laugh.gif
what does YNS Mean ?
embarassed.gif
For not even knowing what YNS means, lets me further know.... YNS

smh.gif

i enjoy being in a (healthy) relationship. having a roster full of women is cool but honestly, it gets kind of boring imo. when i first started out, i was on amission to run through as many chicks as possible but after a while, i kind of realized ({}) is ({}) at the end of the day. i value companionship and justhaving someone to chill out with and talk to after a long day so that's where a girlfriend comes in. smashing a bunch of chicks never works out in the longrun anyway because someone ends up catching feelings one way or another and i don't wanna end up in a relationship that's the product of a fling.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i enjoy being in a (healthy) relationship. having a roster full of women is cool but honestly, it gets kind of boring imo. when i first started out, i was on a mission to run through as many chicks as possible but after a while, i kind of realized ({}) is ({}) at the end of the day. i value companionship and just having someone to chill out with and talk to after a long day so that's where a girlfriend comes in. smashing a bunch of chicks never works out in the long run anyway because someone ends up catching feelings one way or another and i don't wanna end up in a relationship that's the product of a fling.
realest %%$% in here for me. All the girls I meet in college right now, are through hookups.
smh.gif
you're smashing a dude you dont know (even ifti is me) so how are you good gf material?

I know one guy who never had a "girlfriend" before....

but I mean, he's had a couple that were "dam near," so I really take that with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom