Am I the only one who never had a girlfriend before? VOL YOU AINT GONE TIE ME DOWN

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by awwsome

Yes you read right, I never had a gf before. honestly I never saw the use of having one. the cons outweighed the pros.

I guess its a bad thing 'cuz whenever I tell girls they nvr believe me. then once they do their expressions go from
happy.gif
to
ohwell.gif
. and assume that I'm a player and all that jazz.

Anyone else never had a GF/BF before?

I feel you op i had about 10-12 gf's before i stopped getting in "serious boyfriend/girlfriend relationships"

I just don't see the point, i aint meet a chick that can keep me that interested for long enough plus i always meet new girls i wanna smash.
I just don't like all that corny !%$* that comes along with being a relationship honestly, i gotta couple of shorties i just smash regularly but they know they aint the only ones.
that basically sums me up..I mean honestly is there a better feeling then keeping a roster full of females? knowing that if one of them is playing games you bench her and put a reserve in? maybe I just like my freedom of smashing whoever I please
All day.

I do agree that you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't want to be in one & people in their teens and early 20's shouldn't be inserious relationships.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Summary of any relationship: "It will be the best of times and the worst of times.."

I'm 21 and only had one girlfriend for 6 years. We were off and on towards the back end and eventually ended it. Everyone should give a committed relationship a try. Gives you a feel for what you are looking for in a partner. Its best to get an idea of that early on. Multiple girlfriends > Multiple wives..

qft

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I do agree that you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't want to be in one & people in their teens and early 20's shouldn't be in serious relationships.

That is what I have always thought too. I never understood the whole "I'm only 16 and I'm in love" thing. Like no you're
not. That's just your hormones.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Summary of any relationship: "It will be the best of times and the worst of times.."

I'm 21 and only had one girlfriend for 6 years. We were off and on towards the back end and eventually ended it. Everyone should give a committed relationship a try. Gives you a feel for what you are looking for in a partner. Its best to get an idea of that early on. Multiple girlfriends > Multiple wives..
I agree with this for anyone who sees marriage in their future. However, I don't.

Right now, I'm co-signing everything awwsome and I DONT PASS just said

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I do agree that you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't want to be in one & people in their teens and early 20's shouldn't be in serious relationships.

That is what I have always thought too. I never understood the whole "I'm only 16 and I'm in love" thing. Like no you're
laugh.gif
so you know what love is?

Originally Posted by psykhO

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I've never had a girlfriend that didn't treat me like #*$%, manipulate and use me at every turn. I'm done being kind and respectful to women, they'll have to earn it now. Young bucks don't give a woman #*$% unless you've %@*#%% first.

It wasn't because you were nice to girls that they treated you like that, it was becuase you were with the wrong types of girls. Try dating girls that you wouldn't normaly date.
Tried it once and it didn't last a month

Just becuase it didn't work out that time doesn't mean it can't work out with some one else.

laugh.gif
No. I'm only 18. Which is my point.
How can you know how to love and be in a committed relationship when you don't
even know who you are yet. The teens and early 20s is a time of growing becoming secure.
You need to focus on yourself and your future.

laugh.gif
even know who you are yet. The teens and early 20s is a time of growing becoming secure.

theres nothing wrong with starting to learn what do/don't want or like in someone while also learning about yourself...even when those relationshipsdon't work if you're a half normal person (no shots) you should learn something from it...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

theres nothing wrong with starting to learn what do/don't want or like in someone while also learning about yourself...even when those relationships don't work if you're a half normal person (no shots) you should learn something from it...

To some degree you're right. However, only being 18 I've already WITNESSED a whole bunch of these "young love" things and they fall apartbadly.
Why? Simply, the two people were not secure and were not cautious.
IMO 18 is not the age to be focusing on relationships. Myself and my family are a lot more important.

I "kinda" what the OP is sayin

I had ONE "serious" girlfriend... But as usual I did my thing on the side (#+@%$$ around and got myself burnt
sick.gif
)... But she said she was in lovewith me or whatever... I cared for her a great deal, but I just cannot manage to stay faithful regardless of the circumstance...

Then I lost my job
smh.gif
... (well a N got fired), and then boom it just hit me... She was a GREAT woman, and I just had a new found love for her, we stayedtogeather for about 6 or seven months, towards the end I was IN LOVE with her, I adored her... I learned to appreciate all the %++@ she did for me and herdaughter... But I #+@%$$ around, went back to NYC for like a month just chillen... Kickin up dust (didn't cheat tho... Bagged a few shorties, got some lilskeezer naked but I didn't smash), when I came back to OH, %++@ was just different...

She wasn't the same... the tables turned, now I was the one in love and she wasn't really feeling the same way... BOOM she ends up breakin up with thekid...

@ the end of the day in house (()) good home cooking is coo... But @ the same time women bring a lot of stress to ones life... Being with her taught me a lotabout myself... Hopefully the next woman I decide to be committed to, I can fulfill my part of the bargain... Prolly not tho... NOT cheating is EXTREMELYdifficult for me...

I've had a few girls but I was never in that serious relationship type steez.

Ive had girls i kicked it with for 6-8 months cuz we never had a title. come to think about it, my first "GF" was really an extended jumpoffsituation lol.

Part of me would like a girl to wife...but
  • i dont trust people easily..much less females
  • it's arisk..but i dont wanna open myself up to the risk of committing to the wrong female.

blackmagnus514 wrote:
I've had a few girls but I was never in that serious relationship type steez.

Ive had girls i kicked it with for 6-8 months cuz we never had a title. come to think about it, my first "GF" was really an extended jumpoff situation lol.

Part of me would like a girl to wife...but
  • i dont trust people easily..much less females
  • it's arisk..but i dont wanna open myself up to the risk of committing to the wrong female.
You're not talking about "commitment" in terms of marriage.
If you get into a relationship and it's the wrong female, just break up and move on until the right one comes along.
That's how you learn about what you like/don't like in the process.
It's a part of life.

never had a serious relationship either, but i got a few on deck when i need some.

but to keep it 100, most girls are grimey so i gotta do a background check first before i even jump into a serious relationship.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by StonedFace

You don't know about getting sum constantly mostly whenever you want???? You missin out op

So because he doesn't have a GF eliminates him from constant vagina?
But who wants to have sex with many different women on short term bases that isn't sleezy?

That's how diseases spread ...

The only cons in a relationship are the ones that you are willing to put up with....Everyone "says" they have to "change" who you are andhow you go about things while in one. Not really...you be YOU...and do what you do normally if its healthy. Woman respect a man with values and standards thanthe guy that breaks down every defense to please them. Honestly I'm getting to that age where a lot of my friends are having kids and starting that nextphase of their lifestyle that puts there family first. I'm single and filtering out these females with wack self worth (some of the finest females have theshallows ambitions I swear homie). Your not getting any younger like me man so I suggest you get out there and at least practice on the females giving youplay! You don't want to have the right female come along and then you ignore her out of habit ya know? Kinda like if you never camped out for a releasethan all of a sudden...SB DUNK PARIS RE-STOCK (lol so unlikely...I GOT SICK DAYS READY!!!) Girls love guys who love women....but women love guys that HAVEwoman more....I wish you the best man and there really is a style of girl for every guy for real so long and you have your mindset open to having one.

To some degree you're right. However, only being 18 I've already WITNESSED a whole bunch of these "young love" things and they fall apart badly.
Why? Simply, the two people were not secure and were not cautious.
IMO 18 is not the age to be focusing on relationships. Myself and my family are a lot more important.
Eh.

You don't want to be in a relationship at 18?
laugh.gif
That's something a sheltered girl would say IMO ...

You've been with your family for 18 years, and with yourself for 18 years, why not become one with another?

I've been in a relationship with the same guy since I was 14 (weird, yes) ...

I see what you're saying, but everyone isn't like that ...

Back
Top Bottom