Am I the only one who thinks that Eminem has little-to-no replay value?

No lie, Ja Rule's Venni Vetti Vecci has more replay value to me.  It's not a knock on Eminem, and I do respect the fact that he is a good rapper.....however, I have a hard time listening to his albums.  I can get down w. songs he's done like Renegade or Till I Collapse...but that's about it.  Out of all the rappers who are arguably in that top-10/15 ever to do it, I find him to be a dude who has a boring rap style and subject matter.  Remember, it's all personal preference....

FWIW, Venni Vetti Vecci went HARD.  It's Murda > _________
[h1]
[/h1]

No lie, Ja Rule's Venni Vetti Vecci has more replay value to me.  It's not a knock on Eminem, and I do respect the fact that he is a good rapper.....however, I have a hard time listening to his albums.  I can get down w. songs he's done like Renegade or Till I Collapse...but that's about it.  Out of all the rappers who are arguably in that top-10/15 ever to do it, I find him to be a dude who has a boring rap style and subject matter.  Remember, it's all personal preference....

FWIW, Venni Vetti Vecci went HARD.  It's Murda > _________
[h1]
[/h1]

of course VVV has replay value... that album is dope...

and the only people who dont agree with u are stans...

This album is probably the only one that I can probably spin nonstop and never get tired of

cover_theslimshadyLP.jpg

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

The fact that your using a term that Eminem created just proves his influence in music
laugh.gif

But I agree with this post somewhat...I don't really bang with Em anymore but I can still throw on SSLP/MMLP/ES and still zone out

The fact that your using a term that Eminem created just proves his influence in music
laugh.gif

But I agree with this post somewhat...I don't really bang with Em anymore but I can still throw on SSLP/MMLP/ES and still zone out

Old Eminem no. Eminem now, yes. I think I listened to Recovery 3 or 4 times and I have no urge to go back to it at all.

Old Eminem no. Eminem now, yes. I think I listened to Recovery 3 or 4 times and I have no urge to go back to it at all.

Shut up, lol.

I can listen to his first 3 albums whenever, 4 if you include Infinite.

Anything after TES I can't listen to front to back but I can still bump songs from them.

Shut up, lol.

Anything after TES I can't listen to front to back but I can still bump songs from them.

EDIT:

Old Em > New Em.

Plus I've just grown out of that general angst and somewhat necro type vibe. Dude is on some other #***. Hes a really troubled dude.

EDIT:

Old Em > New Em.

Plus I've just grown out of that general angst and somewhat necro type vibe. Dude is on some other #***. Hes a really troubled dude.

You're a *!+**$% idiot. I don't even like Eminem, but how can you say that whoever thinks his music has replay value is a stan? 

You're a *!+**$% idiot. I don't even like Eminem, but how can you say that whoever thinks his music has replay value is a stan? 

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Shut up, lol.

Basically what he said.

Eminem's CDs have gone downhill since TES. He just has a loyal fan base.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Shut up, lol.

Basically what he said.

Eminem's CDs have gone downhill since TES. He just has a loyal fan base.

Back
Top Bottom