Am I the only person gettin year-old e-mails from the B/S/T forum?!

Been on both sides... I've received emails way after I have stated that stuff was sold... but I've also asked a few people about stuff that didn't APPEAR to have sold (even though their listing is old), and I've gotten a few things that way.

But no, I haven't had this happen for a while.

Been on both sides... I've received emails way after I have stated that stuff was sold... but I've also asked a few people about stuff that didn't APPEAR to have sold (even though their listing is old), and I've gotten a few things that way.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Yup.

Yup.

Are you guys using yahoo mail? I've been getting old emails through Yahoo.

Are you guys using yahoo mail? I've been getting old emails through Yahoo.

I feel you....maybe I could see if it was stuff you just had layin around in your closet or older, used stuff you was tryin to get rid of, but not big releases you bought w/intentions on reselling. That stuff just isn't gonna last THAT long. A week or two at best

I feel you....maybe I could see if it was stuff you just had layin around in your closet or older, used stuff you was tryin to get rid of, but not big releases you bought w/intentions on reselling. That stuff just isn't gonna last THAT long. A week or two at best

the problem is sometimes when people google or search through nt they find the topic but some dont update the status to sold. The topic is usually locked but no other info is given after the listing expires

the problem is sometimes when people google or search through nt they find the topic but some dont update the status to sold. The topic is usually locked but no other info is given after the listing expires

I've been getting e-mails from Yuku about every single new post listed in the Super Street Fighter thread only, I posted once a long time ago and ever since then I constantly get notices.

funny but explanation?

I've been getting e-mails from Yuku about every single new post listed in the Super Street Fighter thread only, I posted once a long time ago and ever since then I constantly get notices.

funny but explanation?

it's called spambots

which is why I never put my personal email online whether it be craigslist, ebay or NT

you should offer an option where people can get their emails removed from closed listings

it's called spambots

which is why I never put my personal email online whether it be craigslist, ebay or NT

you should offer an option where people can get their emails removed from closed listings

Back
Top Bottom