Am I the only person gettin year-old e-mails from the B/S/T forum?!

Over the last few months, I've gotten a TON of emails from people about shoes that I've had for sale in the B/S/T forum for up to 1 1/2 years ago! Just in the last week, I've had e-mails asking me if I still had the Copper Foams, Space Jams, 4/19 pack, etc......and all of those I was selling ON the release day! Am the only person who frequent sells things there who's had old e-mails lately? I can't imagine asking someone a year later if they still have it...I figured they would've gotten rid of it one way or another by then

Over the last few months, I've gotten a TON of emails from people about shoes that I've had for sale in the B/S/T forum for up to 1 1/2 years ago! Just in the last week, I've had e-mails asking me if I still had the Copper Foams, Space Jams, 4/19 pack, etc......and all of those I was selling ON the release day! Am the only person who frequent sells things there who's had old e-mails lately? I can't imagine asking someone a year later if they still have it...I figured they would've gotten rid of it one way or another by then

ive gotten 2 emails in the last month about space jams i listed at least 6+ months ago maybe even longer.

ive gotten 2 emails in the last month about space jams i listed at least 6+ months ago maybe even longer.

You are not alone. 

I get messages weekly about a Toro Bravo Jordan 5's pack I listed a very long time ago; thank you for the forum to publicly state that they are no longer for sale!

You are not alone. 

I get messages weekly about a Toro Bravo Jordan 5's pack I listed a very long time ago; thank you for the forum to publicly state that they are no longer for sale!

me too ... i had a pair of space jams up
but i think people just search for certain shoes
and when they see the post and there is no post saying there sold
they go out on o wimb
i do the same thing lol

me too ... i had a pair of space jams up
they go out on o wimb
i do the same thing lol

daantimpire wrote:
they go out on o wimb  (go out on a limb)

^This is what probably happens. I've gotten inquiries about shoes I've sold already for months but not as far back as what Cam stated. 

daantimpire wrote:

^This is what probably happens. I've gotten inquiries about shoes I've sold already for months but not as far back as what Cam stated. 

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

daantimpire wrote:

I can deal with months....that wouldn't be an issue...

BUT, why in the world would you think that I'd still have SJ's or Coppers?! That was well over a year ago!

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

daantimpire wrote:

I can deal with months....that wouldn't be an issue...

BUT, why in the world would you think that I'd still have SJ's or Coppers?! That was well over a year ago!

I've gotten emails about shoes I've sold well over a year ago. The annoying part is they don't even bother to read, I always say when a shoe is sold or no longer available. Like they just go on the last pages and see something, look at the first post and that's it.

I've gotten emails about shoes I've sold well over a year ago. The annoying part is they don't even bother to read, I always say when a shoe is sold or no longer available. Like they just go on the last pages and see something, look at the first post and that's it.

I've been hit up, so random 
laugh.gif

I don't even reply, straight to the trash.

Back
Top Bottom