Am I the only person that hates talking on the phone and would rather text?

I hate talking on the phone, it's gotten to the point that when people call me I don't pick up and just text back word to lil wayne.
Who else hates talking on the phone?

-Jacob

I hate talking on the phone, it's gotten to the point that when people call me I don't pick up and just text back word to lil wayne.

-Jacob

After overdoing talking on the phone, it gets on my nerves. Text is a bit better.

After overdoing talking on the phone, it gets on my nerves. Text is a bit better.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

-Jacob
It's not that I hate talking to ppl on the phone, but most just go on and on and I can't flake like I would a text. So I have to stay on and make up excuses so I can hang up. Word to George Carlin.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

-Jacob
It's not that I hate talking to ppl on the phone, but most just go on and on and I can't flake like I would a text. So I have to stay on and make up excuses so I can hang up. Word to George Carlin.

You are not alone. Some people just talk too much and dont know when to stop. But if I text to someone, it has to be one of those people who respond asap

You are not alone. Some people just talk too much and dont know when to stop. But if I text to someone, it has to be one of those people who respond asap

T-Mobile's service has made me favor texting over phone convo's.

mad.gif

I usually don't pick up the phone... I'd rather text. Not a big fan of talking on the phone.
grin.gif

Its the worst when you reply to a text, & someone calls you right away instead of texting back.
laugh.gif

I usually don't pick up the phone... I'd rather text. Not a big fan of talking on the phone.
grin.gif

Its the worst when you reply to a text, & someone calls you right away instead of texting back.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom