Am I the only person that hates talking on the phone and would rather text?

Talk > Text for me.
I used to be very moody about which one I preferred over the other but now I just can't stand texting. Period.

Dont walk, just Lex me,
dont talk, just text me!
pimp.gif

The sound of a womans voice constantly talking while I ignore her or text her every other 5 minutes while kicking it with people I can stand being around, easy answer.

The sound of a womans voice constantly talking while I ignore her or text her every other 5 minutes while kicking it with people I can stand being around, easy answer.

i probably talk on the phone less than 30 minutes during a whole year.  i had so many unused minutes and rollover minutes, such a waste of money.
texting is way better and cuts out the useless small talk in conversations when you're in a hurry.  i had one friend who would just call me randomly and talk about nothing for 15-20 minutes.  there would be no point in that fool's phone calls.  i just started to ignore his calls.

i probably talk on the phone less than 30 minutes during a whole year.  i had so many unused minutes and rollover minutes, such a waste of money.
texting is way better and cuts out the useless small talk in conversations when you're in a hurry.  i had one friend who would just call me randomly and talk about nothing for 15-20 minutes.  there would be no point in that fool's phone calls.  i just started to ignore his calls.

Back
Top Bottom