Am I the only person that hates talking on the phone and would rather text?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I usually don't pick up the phone... I'd rather text. Not a big fan of talking on the phone.
grin.gif

Its the worst when you reply to a text, & someone calls you right away instead of texting back.
laugh.gif

I do that all the time.  People will send me a text like "What's good for tonight?".  Well, I'm not texting anymore than 4 words so I'm either gonna call you and tell you about 2-3 events going on or I'm not gonna respond at all. 

I usually don't pick up the phone... I'd rather text. Not a big fan of talking on the phone.
grin.gif

Its the worst when you reply to a text, & someone calls you right away instead of texting back.
laugh.gif

I do that all the time.  People will send me a text like "What's good for tonight?".  Well, I'm not texting anymore than 4 words so I'm either gonna call you and tell you about 2-3 events going on or I'm not gonna respond at all. 

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Yes. I hate it. This girl used to do it to me. Add to the fact that her english was terrible and I could barely understand her. Her texting was just as bad. She was sexy, but if we can't communicate via phone or text, then it it pointless. When you fix your english, I'll hit you back up.
you square.  Let the D do the talking and keep it movin.

If I'm a square, your a rainbow triangle. /_\     But seriously, I just couldn't seal the deal. I gotta have some way to communicate.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Yes. I hate it. This girl used to do it to me. Add to the fact that her english was terrible and I could barely understand her. Her texting was just as bad. She was sexy, but if we can't communicate via phone or text, then it it pointless. When you fix your english, I'll hit you back up.
you square.  Let the D do the talking and keep it movin.

If I'm a square, your a rainbow triangle. /_\     But seriously, I just couldn't seal the deal. I gotta have some way to communicate.

If there's a point to the call then fine....

If the other person is trying to kill time at my expense then they can f'arrrrrffff!!!

If the other person is trying to kill time at my expense then they can f'arrrrrffff!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

that texting gets really annoying too. atleast when a chick calls you you can just let that %*## ring or send it to the voice mail but when a chick gets to textin the dumb broad be textin like 10 messages in under a minute. i mean get a hint. i aint finna text you back. annoying as %@*% hearin my cash register text alert going off over and over...

Not really, when you don't answer. I'm one those ppl that are like you text'd me and called me 20 times yesterday? I think my phone's broken.
36776655.gif

Also cmon son you act like you can't put your phone on silent/vibrate. Also if your text alert is annoying then why'd you assign that sound to be a text alert in the first place?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

THIS
3517jvp.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

wild anti social

What's social about talking on the phone? 3way calling?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

that texting gets really annoying too. atleast when a chick calls you you can just let that %*## ring or send it to the voice mail but when a chick gets to textin the dumb broad be textin like 10 messages in under a minute. i mean get a hint. i aint finna text you back. annoying as %@*% hearin my cash register text alert going off over and over...

Not really, when you don't answer. I'm one those ppl that are like you text'd me and called me 20 times yesterday? I think my phone's broken.
36776655.gif

Also cmon son you act like you can't put your phone on silent/vibrate. Also if your text alert is annoying then why'd you assign that sound to be a text alert in the first place?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

THIS
3517jvp.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

wild anti social

What's social about talking on the phone? 3way calling?

Whenever I'm on the phone I can't understand a word they're saying. I just say "Yeah, "Sure" or "mhmm" so they think I'm listening.

So I prefer texting.

Whenever I'm on the phone I can't understand a word they're saying. I just say "Yeah, "Sure" or "mhmm" so they think I'm listening.

So I prefer texting.

Back
Top Bottom