Am I the only person that hates talking on the phone and would rather text?

I'd rather talk on the phone any day.

I hate when people take 9283475 minutes to reply when you need their response asap.

I'd rather talk on the phone any day.

I hate when people take 9283475 minutes to reply when you need their response asap.

I prefer texting but I'm not one of those people that are afraid to talk on the phone (to women).  I just like texting because you can be doing other stuff and take your time to respond if you're busy....if you're talking on the phone you have to sit on the phone the entire time and try to pay attention.

I prefer texting but I'm not one of those people that are afraid to talk on the phone (to women).  I just like texting because you can be doing other stuff and take your time to respond if you're busy....if you're talking on the phone you have to sit on the phone the entire time and try to pay attention.

Same, I hate talking on the phone, always have since I was little  I'ma talkative person but talking on the phone has just never been my thing.

Same, I hate talking on the phone, always have since I was little  I'ma talkative person but talking on the phone has just never been my thing.

i prefer talking. i actually cant stand texting
laugh.gif

Text messages and social networking sites have crippled our generation...We don't have to call girls anymore and hold conversation with them. We can avoid all the awkward moments/silences.

Text messages and social networking sites have crippled our generation...We don't have to call girls anymore and hold conversation with them. We can avoid all the awkward moments/silences.

im only talking on the phone if i recently bagged a shorty and want to get a feel for her, other than that im texting.

im only talking on the phone if i recently bagged a shorty and want to get a feel for her, other than that im texting.

Talk > Text for me.
I used to be very moody about which one I preferred over the other but now I just can't stand texting. Period.

Back
Top Bottom