Am I The Only Person Who Does Not Use Protection?

damn.....

Durex performax for the NEVER ENDING WIN

for real tho... once you go raw you never go back. its not the same. its a different universe.

i didn't expect to come in here and see so many people admittedly doing it. guess ill save it

qx09d5.jpg

Originally Posted by bjamez20

goin with a condom doesnt even feel good anymore, but i can't trust my girl to be on time with the pill every day...

no babies ftw

i cant remember the last time my girl been on birth control

like i said im the pull out champ

Right now I'm at the point where I just started using em again (was in a long relationship before), it sucks using em, but I'm trying
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ive went raw a couple times wit my ex chick I felt like king of the world but she was on bc so i swam in her lol best feeling then just cuddling after 2 bad NTruined it for me

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

condoms suck so bad

pull out ftw.

im the pull out champ, this is why i make sure i stay in good shape. strong core go till the very last second them BAM!!!! OUT
You do know that condoms are for more than just holding sperm right? Or you're only concern is not getting her knocked up, but if she has adisease then that's all good and great?

you dudes make no sense...........

youll eat the box then throw on a condom and get down to strokin

you already ate the diesease if she was dirty. o yea please tell me you dudes get oral with a rubber too?

damn liars.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

damn.....

Durex performax for the NEVER ENDING WIN

for real tho... once you go raw you never go back. its not the same. its a different universe.

Aint it though, I cant go back to eating steak ums after having Filet Mignon

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The hell is wrong with you dudes.
smh.gif

Well I know most is talking about wifee(
eyes.gif
hopefully), but any other broads I strappin up and post showering for 30 minutes.

Which Nt'er posted those rare rubber before? I need the brand? theyre really thin..
nerd.gif
crown-skin-less-skin.jpg

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom