AM90 Members Only: updated

The FRONT plastic lace area goes with the MUDGUARD, which is stupid because now you cant match up with the infrared scheme. that same scheme that othercolorways are based on.

The best I could do was such:
1e81514e66cec9b0d042e2efb773a3855c68b7d.bmp

None of which are worth $150+shipping. but still fun to do

They finally bring back mesh option, but the price is a no no , those lasers up top look real tempting though.

i figured nike would screw us again, they basically allow you to get 99% close to doing what you want, but then they color lock the mudguard with the frontplastic lace eyelet so you can't quite get there....sucks huh?

i'll admit that the almost laser are ok but not for $174 shipped. well thats it for hoping for HOA colorways, i guess i'll be savingall my air max $$ for infrareds in aug

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

i'll admit that the almost laser are ok but not for $174 shipped. well thats it for hoping for HOA colorways, i guess i'll be saving all my air max $$ for infrareds in aug
come again?

between the purple, laser, chlorophyll, and marina colors....i managed to get a good 4 decent pairs. only ordered one...but nike is EFF'ing up the site soi haven't been able to place my order. anyone else had any luck placing their order?

made myself the pretty much perfect laser blue 90s
but with the price and chance of bad mesh, i'll wait.
i was hoping for a little more i would pick up the actual pair and not an id.

Just wondering, weren't the iD 90's $150 before they switched to the patent/denim materials? Man, I wish I ordered the iD's I had in my lockerback then
eyes.gif
. Oh well, these aren't that bad, but yeah, I wish theyhad used at least one color matched plastic eyelet piece. Just might have to order a pair.

seriously a poor move on nike's part....colors and placement arent all that.. but at least its a step up from the snakeskin and crazy bright colors before

You people who are thinking of making lasers here...

Just save up the $50 more and get a real pair, honestly the quality of those will %%$@ all over these.

^^^ my thoughts exactly, for around $220 you could get the real deal with good mesh and colored lace eyelets. anybody bit the bullet and order these yet???

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

^^^ my thoughts exactly, for around $220 you could get the real deal with good mesh and colored lace eyelets. anybody bit the bullet and order these yet???

that's a good suggestion, but where can you find them?
ohwell.gif
I putin my order yesterday. I kinda like nubuck anyways.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Just save up the $50 more and get a real pair, honestly the quality of those will %%$@ all over these.

Thats a good idea, but where can I get a US size 13.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Ok you tell me where you can find lasers for 200? Last I seen pairs on ebay were hitting upward 300.

so as it turns out, after tinkering around with this for a bit, you can actually make some decent combinations, just try not making stuff with the same colorblocking as the HOA series

having the mudguard the same color as the lace eyelet panels allows for making shoe with a solid color upper

I have designed these but I'll be waiting to see what kind of mesh it is. It better live up to it's name.

am90id1.JPG

am90id11.JPG

am90id2.JPG

am90id22.JPG

am90id3.JPG

am90id33.JPG

i really dont understand why anyone gets excited about ID stuff at all. its sorta like either you get a 5 star gourmet meal (am 90 infrareds HOA pack) but yousettle for a mcdonalds version of it (making it on ID like you are going to pretend these are the infrareds)

just dont make sense to me

about 80% of IDs people did are wack. and the person thinks its so dang hot

Back
Top Bottom