AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by typecast3

i really dont understand why anyone gets excited about ID stuff at all. its sorta like either you get a 5 star gourmet meal (am 90 infrareds HOA pack) but you settle for a mcdonalds version of it (making it on ID like you are going to pretend these are the infrareds)

just dont make sense to me

about 80% of IDs people did are wack. and the person thinks its so dang hot

but that's the whole point of it all.....what's ugly to you is beauty to someone else. look, like you i think 80% of iDs are ugly, but my opiniondoesn't matter to whomever made them
regarding the settling for the iD version, i used to think it was dumb to iD a pair of some past release but then i did the simple math.... last timethe HOA colorways were on iD, the infrareds could be iD for $150 as opposed to $300 for the real HOA version. so the $150 difference was the cost of the tonguetab being a different color. more specifically, the Nike Air logo on the tab being different. with that kind of price difference, i can;t really say those thatiD them made a bad decision. and when they were only $90, it's a no brainer really.

Originally Posted by typecast3

i really dont understand why anyone gets excited about ID stuff at all. its sorta like either you get a 5 star gourmet meal (am 90 infrareds HOA pack) but you settle for a mcdonalds version of it (making it on ID like you are going to pretend these are the infrareds)

just dont make sense to me

about 80% of IDs people did are wack. and the person thinks its so dang hot

i don't think people give a crap what you personally think, IDing gives people the opportunity to design shoes they like not to impress you...even thowe've been getting raped for it of late

anyone wanna hook me up with some colorways they think would be hot...i think i wanna get some...i'm just not much of a designer myself...

i kno the price is def steep but the quality is outstanding. Obv. can't truly test the midsole for cracking but all matrerials on the shoe are bomb. Thecheck material matches the tag on the tounge.......leather=serious

so is the "PRIME MESH" the same mesh material as the HOA pack or is it like the crappy recent vivid blue mesh material?

xl302519116.jpg

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

so is the "PRIME MESH" the same mesh material as the HOA pack or is it like the crappy recent vivid blue mesh material?

xl302519116.jpg

i'm sure it's the "imitation mesh" they use now.... i don't think the real mesh will ever be seen again.....Nike has retired it.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

i'll admit that the almost laser are ok but not for $174 shipped. well thats it for hoping for HOA colorways, i guess i'll be saving all my air max $$ for infrareds in aug
come again?

eek.gif
yea, explain yourself mister!

and if it's not even real mesh then why the hell would I pay $150??!?!

^^what i was tryin to say is that if you're gonna buy these then the laser blue colorway is the only way to go but in noway whatsoever are they worth theprice tag and that i'm done with getting my hopes up for nike to ever give us the HOA colorways on nikeid so i'll be saving $$ to buy as many pairs ofinfrared 90's as i can come aug if they rerelease as planned. clear enough for you?

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Created these, love 'em:

Damn, I was gonna post that same colorway, but you beat me to it. That's the only colorway that I would even consider paying $150 for, given thelimited options they provide.

Originally Posted by liquidrice

got some real photos for you guys... just need to upload them.

What happened to this? I want to see what glazed pull up and the prime mesh look like.

i'm debating whether to do an all-grey shoe, i know some people are gonna say that's a waste of money but damn, an all grey nubuck shoe sounds prettysick to me....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i'm debating whether to do an all-grey shoe, i know some people are gonna say that's a waste of money but damn, an all grey nubuck shoe sounds pretty sick to me....

yeah, i was debating on getting another pair that's all grey with chlorophyll accent and white swoosh. imo its a nice combo

Threw these together..i wouldn't pay 150 plus tax and shipping for these but some of you might!

Blacklasers

Graphite Sunbursts

I think the 2nd ones may be a bit boring but it was a 5 minute job. And the first ones, i love the way a black upper contrasts with a white midsole.

c561641753c931b59651977137021c060a859edf.pjpg
sneakerinsider wrote:

i kno the price is def steep but the quality is outstanding. Obv. can't truly test the midsole for cracking but all matrerials on the shoe are bomb. The check material matches the tag on the tounge.......leather=serious
final product boys and girls.....serious

Back
Top Bottom