AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I just got my pair in earlier this week. I love them except the tar glazed pull-up looks terrible. It is brown which does not match anything else on the shoe. I will be sending these back and trying again with a nubuck mudguard. I will try to post pics later.

yeah, the "Tar" is actually brown not black. many people have ordered the same colors and made the same complaint.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

I just got my pair in earlier this week. I love them except the tar glazed pull-up looks terrible. It is brown which does not match anything else on the shoe. I will be sending these back and trying again with a nubuck mudguard. I will try to post pics later.

yeah, the "Tar" is actually brown not black. many people have ordered the same colors and made the same complaint.....
Does it look brown in nubuck too?

i don't know but i think so... tar = very dark brown

Originally Posted by smoov eddy

just thought i'd share my ids that i just received. i really like em. i wish the tar nubuck was a little darker, but overall i'm happy.

ec2266d1d708c42c677098bf1377fb9fb886b83b.jpg

these are my ids posted a bunch of pages back. that's what the tar nubuck looks like. doesn't really look brown to me. def not black, but notbrown either.

i found some other pics from another site and YES, the tar nubuck appears brown. it appears more so in sunlight than artificial light.

well, so much for me getting another pair. Disappointing bc they felt great, the quality was very good and the mesh wasn't even that bad. Nike really needsto pick it up with their iD colors and colorblocking.

I posted detailed pics of the tar glazed pull up on page 20 of this thread so peeps would know exactly how it looks...

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I posted detailed pics of the tar glazed pull up on page 20 of this thread so peeps would know exactly how it looks...
I had ordered mine by the time you posted yours. I searched high and low for a pic before ordering but couldn't find anything. They look evenmore brown in person than in your pics.

Jeffgdula
I would like to see yours.

Edit
Iss has a bunch of newer nice ones..(pg 290-303) I have been following their post for quite some time... some decent pics to see all the options.

I ordered a pair or two...who knows...wink wink

I'd just get the tar nubuck and then paint them black with a marker or something. Somebody did that to a pair of the id's in this thread if u look backquite a few pages.

but that doesn't cover the brown (tar) lace holders and brown thread that is used there regardlessof whether or not you order contrast stitching.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I'd just get the tar nubuck and then paint them black with a marker or something. Somebody did that to a pair of the id's in this thread if u look back quite a few pages.

Here's how mine came out using the FabricMate marker

Well
see ya guys in 3 weeks when my pair drops....bc no-one on NT is buying iDs.

Part II

oh man am I pissed right now that they took them down last night I was just about to buy those same shoes ^^^^ either with lazer blue or chlorophyl orozone....... hesitated cause of infrareds dropping later this week......... hopefully they come out with these colors again eventually but with an actualblack instead of tar

hey ajflin....i mean 86 NT.....a lot of people aren't buying them because of the wack color options and those that are buying them have already postedthem. also some already said they weren't happy with them so they are sending them back....what's the point in posting pics of a shoe you're nothappy with? to please you?

yeah a lot of the colors look off from what the website shows. I already returned a pair, a friend returned 2 pair. They should do a better job at colormatching the actual materials on the site.

And by the way, they didn't take the 90s down, you have to go to nikestore.com and go to the member's only section to get the mesh and nubuck options.It's still there, I just looked.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

I'd just get the tar nubuck and then paint them black with a marker or something. Somebody did that to a pair of the id's in this thread if u look back quite a few pages.

Have you worn these out yet? Did the black rub off or bleed at all?

hey ajflin....i mean 86 NT.....a lot of people aren't buying them because of the wack color options and those that are buying them have already posted them. also some already said they weren't happy with them so they are sending them back....what's the point in posting pics of a shoe you're not happy with? to please you?

I saw that this thread was still alive and was wondering why AJFlint wasn't blowing it up.. caught this one and got a
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

worn them several times, no bleeding or fading at all. of course I haven't worn them in the rain or gotten them wet...

they had took them down and replaced them with the bw...then someone posted a back door link back to them...then nike put em back up

im thinking of making a pair for my 21st b-day

thinking of using a nubuck toe box since the nubuck is pretty good quality

Originally Posted by denverairforce

worn them several times, no bleeding or fading at all. of course I haven't worn them in the rain or gotten them wet...

Good to know. That's nubuck you painted on, right? I might have to give that a try sometime. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

hey ajflin....i mean 86 NT.....a lot of people aren't buying them because of the wack color options and those that are buying them have already posted them. also some already said they weren't happy with them so they are sending them back....what's the point in posting pics of a shoe you're not happy with? to please you?

I saw that this thread was still alive and was wondering why AJFlint wasn't blowing it up.. caught this one and got a
laugh.gif

AJFlint got banned from NT......

Back
Top Bottom