Amar'e Stoudemire is overrated.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

steve nash dont play no defense either and amare was in the paint cleaning up his mess
? read that and tell me you make sense brodie.

Amare couldn't lock up Loren Woods.

steve nash dont play no defense either and amare was in the paint cleaning up his mess

Originally Posted by Futuristic

JD617 wrote:

Just a week or two ago, everyone was saying he's better than Bosh. Now he sucks?
laugh.gif
He's still better than Bosh.

Overrated is not the same as sucking. And he's still better than Bosh.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

JD617 wrote:

Just a week or two ago, everyone was saying he's better than Bosh. Now he sucks?
laugh.gif
He's still better than Bosh.

Overrated is not the same as sucking. And he's still better than Bosh.

Steve Nash made Amare and The Matrix look really really good. Upsetting that Marion is all washed up now. But Amare on the otherhand, he really needs Nash.

Steve Nash made Amare and The Matrix look really really good. Upsetting that Marion is all washed up now. But Amare on the otherhand, he really needs Nash.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

you gonna sit here and tell me steven nash can play defense??? Really
you must be his biggest fan cause i never in my life heard anyone put Steve Nash and defense in same sentence buddy
every point guard get their stats against him he dont shut down nobody
even derick fisher bust his %*+

Originally Posted by kix4kix

you gonna sit here and tell me steven nash can play defense??? Really
you must be his biggest fan cause i never in my life heard anyone put Steve Nash and defense in same sentence buddy
every point guard get their stats against him he dont shut down nobody
even derick fisher bust his %*+

amare aint overrated Steve Nash is overrated
Phoenix Suns look like trash without Amare
prolly wont even make it 2 playoffs this year thats why Phoenix Suns want to trade Nash
they will never win with him Steve Nash aka no defense
steve nash can pass but couldnt defend jeremy lin from golden state warriors if his contract depended on it

prolly wont even make it 2 playoffs this year thats why Phoenix Suns want to trade Nash
steve nash can pass but couldnt defend jeremy lin from golden state warriors if his contract depended on it

nash isnt overrated just shut up. the knicks management did all they can do this summer its not their fault that the top 3 FAs wanted to play with each other and the only team that was able to make that dream come true was MIA. Like someone said before, there would be no damn toast at melos wedding with melo, cp3, and david lee. melo might have even accepted that NJ trade+extension by now. stat is a star in the league, its just that the rest of the team except for a @!!%!* 2nd round pick, Landry Fields has played poorly and d'antoni has been suspect.

nash isnt overrated just shut up. the knicks management did all they can do this summer its not their fault that the top 3 FAs wanted to play with each other and the only team that was able to make that dream come true was MIA. Like someone said before, there would be no damn toast at melos wedding with melo, cp3, and david lee. melo might have even accepted that NJ trade+extension by now. stat is a star in the league, its just that the rest of the team except for a @!!%!* 2nd round pick, Landry Fields has played poorly and d'antoni has been suspect.

Wow that was uncalled for...

Wow that was uncalled for...

Nobody should "rate" Amare at this point since our "offensive genius" of a head coach can't come up with a better strategy to get Amare involved than having him iso 15-18' feet from the hoop and shoot a jumper or go 1-on-5.  I feel like I'm watching LeBron in Mike Brown's offense half the time.  
tired.gif

Nobody should "rate" Amare at this point since our "offensive genius" of a head coach can't come up with a better strategy to get Amare involved than having him iso 15-18' feet from the hoop and shoot a jumper or go 1-on-5.  I feel like I'm watching LeBron in Mike Brown's offense half the time.  
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom