Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

Just got approved for long sleeves
Screenshot_20171107-173755.png

turbospartan turbospartan - I don't have a go-to for free images yet. Most of my personally designed stuff has been mostly text-based. As I get better in Illustrator I'll definitely start to incorporate more graphics into my stuff

6 sales in the last 7 days. 8 total but a cancellation. Need to upload some more stuff, still have 5 open design slots.

Probably won't get long sleeves until I'm past tier 10 ?

Anyone not using their account and want to let me run it we can split 50/50 hit me up I can pump designs out like it's noones business

Sorry for all the bumps, but just realized I have access to Long Sleeve tees now. Still only Tier 10, so they must have given it to basically everyone now.

I have a merch account. Need to create something and list it....

Im willing to collab with some other sellers.

What programs are yall using to design t shirts?

Last edited:
I have minimal photoshop skills so I use the Over app on Iphone primarily. When I have some extra time I will use Photoshop. I usually download the vector files for images off of Pixabay and just edit them a bit in the Over app. They have some great text fonts and they allow you to set up files in the 4500x5400 format that Amazon requires.

I have minimal photoshop skills so I use the Over app on Iphone primarily. When I have some extra time I will use Photoshop. I usually download the vector files for images off of Pixabay and just edit them a bit in the Over app. They have some great text fonts and they allow you to set up files in the 4500x5400 format that Amazon requires.

im in the same boat in regards to phototshop. I will check out this app.

I'm using GIMP.

Got my first design rejected last night... not sure if it was for the image itself, or the description violated somehow? Is there a way to find out... or just need to move on from that design / idea?

Anyone have an account and not using it? I have been waiting since June to get approved but to no availability. I’ll even purchase it from you. Let me know. Or maybe even a collab.

Passed 10 sales now. Wonder if they'll do any more tier-ups anytime soon. People on reddit saying not until like February

Another bump. Got Tiered up to T25 yesterday. Thanks for the heads up maldonado maldonado

The one best selling shirt I've had (which has I think 8-9 sales total) just sold another this morning. Bumped up the price $2 more since it's been selling well. Still need to get my other designs moving, most of which have 0-1 sales.

Damb Gina. Preciate the heads up. Willfully it’s sooner then later for everyone in the thread.

Bump. Threw up a blessed shirt, since I was blessed this past weekend to pick up 5 of the Yeezy beluga 2.0's. Tried to make it with colors that would match the belugas / calabasas color themes (grey + orange, burgundy + orange).

Amazon product ASIN B0784VDTHK

Merch has suspended all new uploads for the holiday season. Probably won't resume until January 14th, is what I saw in a Merch FB group.

Back
Top Bottom