Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Without Remorse 6/8

I didn't read a review so **** em. I liked this joint. A cold blooded spec-op action movie :pimp:

Didn't need MBJ to be charismatic in this or funny or smooth. Just some modern warfare ****.

**** went a bit fast but the pacing was good. Hit all the plot points nicely. The reasons behind this conspiracy to create a new war made a lot of sense.

Other actors in this were good and played their parts well. I mess with Jodie and Bell heavy.

One message sent loud and clear was DO NOT GET IN A CAR OR STAY IN THE CAR WITH JOHN KELLY!

:lol:

Mostly slight differences. The changes are very different but don't change the overall outcome.

The Guardians of the Globe didn't die right off the bat but I get why they did that for the show. Mark meets Cecil after his dad beats the **** out of him. A few villains and heroes haven't been introduced yet.

Those things will probably be put in s2.
The premise of the encounter

Immortal getting ripped in half

And the ending was the same

Omniman leaving Earth and Mark becoming its protector.

The middle wasn’t the same but...it definitely represented a better expression of what Omniman was trying to convey. Through violence or words. And the sheer destruction was welcome.

I think the animation could still be better. A la Castlevania. I’ve been watching Attack on Titan. Stark contrast in art and animation.

I think Amazon has a hit on its hand. And another nice super hero property in its portfolio.

Mostly slight differences. The changes are very different but don't change the overall outcome.

The Guardians of the Globe didn't die right off the bat but I get why they did that for the show. Mark meets Cecil after his dad beats the **** out of him. A few villains and heroes haven't been introduced yet.

Those things will probably be put in s2.
are the compendiums the best place to start?

Was Seth rogan involved with bringing invincible to Amazon too?

but yea they’re 2/2 with superhero stuff

they shoulda picked up deadly class when syfy dropped the ball

Seth Rogen is an exec producer. Pretty sure Kirkman had the say on where Invincible went though.

I take it back Invincibile is wilder than motha****a :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Idk who the hell thought of that Train scene but BRAVO :emoji_metro::emoji_metro::emoji_metro::emoji_metro::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

^^^That viscerally gets across Omniman’s perspective of the fragility and mortality of the human race.

It’s actually sad in a way. Nolan’s love for his obstinate child caused him to***.

:pimp:
1619833311781.jpeg

That Tom Clancy was some made for streaming quality. Good action. Extra Light story.

I feel like the high mark, imo, is extraction on Netflix.

Went thru the entire season this week. Once Omni Man talked about how his race send ppl to different planets to "help" I knew why he did what he did and what the big plan was.
Also great song used at the end. The Hives :pimp:

Imagine this ****, live action? Would be nuts.
Part of me feels like either you lose the impact or live action is just a bit too horrifying. Part of why this show can be so gruesome is because it’s animated. I feel they’d calm down a live action movie a lot for mass consumption in theaters. If some of these scenes play out in live action I feel like they’re a lot less fun to watch.:lol::ohwell:

Without Remorse was meh

Cool straight to Netflix movie. I can't even say straight to Amazon after One Night In Miami.

So THAT'S the way he gets the name? What did he expect to do with it in jail?

One Night in Miami is good?

And Without Remorse was a good action piece. No real plot development, character development. A lack of a real antagonist.

Back
Top Bottom