Amazon Prime Video Thread :

1644015619280.jpeg

I see this dude and I can only think of Blue Mountain State.

I didn't even bother finishing. Def feels like one of those slick WB remakes that they managed to sell to Amazon instead.

I have 2 eps left of Reacher. Besides them talking about his size every other scene, this joint is ok. Not bad at all IMO.

Just started Reacher and dude is just Batman without the costume, he knows everything:lol: But I’m diggin’ it so far.

At least Tom Cruise had his charisma help in the role, but I’ll see where this version goes.

Just finished the season and I really liked it. Lots of action, and good closure with a few surprises. If there are 26 books, wonder which will be next.

Oh, and Picard got it BAD at the end! Holy crap what a horrible way to go! Death by industrial paper slicer!

Bruh, some dweeb on youtube is already saying the lotr show might be woke garbage because apparently he heard rumors from people who work on the show that some characters will have same sex relationships.
Do ppl really care if two dude trolls are banging each other?

Reacher was decent….glad it ended at 8 episodes…thought it was standard 10 ep long season….at 6 I was like this is going on 2 long……good casting, like the crew he ran with

One of the things I liked was his facial wounds carried all season rather than the standard 8 hours later hes healed up

Banshee was an adrenaline rush, this was a snooze to me (good action though), I don't like that comparison. Glad enough folks like it, hopefully it gets a better second season.

I got halfway through and I'm really liking Reacher. Although dude is on par with Batman as far as always being omnipotent.

One look at you and Jack be like,"You have Reebok Questions on which means you were born in 1985, your favorite drink is Arnold Palmer Iced Teas, you have an iPhone 12 Pro Max which means you spend you days browsing NT, which means I could break your nose and choke you out before you hit post reply. Now leave."

They created a Puerto Rican elf character :smh: :lol:

Casting for Galadriel and Elrond feels way off also.

Reacher was a cool watch…Held my attention but the storylines were very predictable and tailed off in the end

Back
Top Bottom