Amazon Prime Video Thread :

I liked Upload season 2 but agree with people complaining that the season was too short and the plot should've moved faster.

Watching Train to Busan, it's a solid movie. Great cinematography, fleshed-out characters, and good story.

Ran through Legend of Vox Machina. It was pretty funny and good action. Voice acting was really good and pretty modern given its a fantasy period piece.

Ran through The Boys Presents Diabolical even faster. I had confused it with the superhero college spinoff but this was still good. Lots of different animation styles and good stories.

1649800999380.png

Bosch had a good storyline with very good actors and likeable characters. Nothing too outlandish happened. Solid all around.

Emergency, directed by Carey Williams and written by KD Davila, opens in select theaters on May 20, 2022 and will be available on Prime Video on May 27, 2022.

Outer Range is ******* insane 🔥

For a western that's really a sci-fi or the other e at around they add so many elements from comedy, romance, drama, etc.

Episode 4 starts as the suspenseful sci-fi/western but then dives in to the super awkward drama and romance. Then comedy with this crazy chick off her meds and a freaky metro cowboy who gives off serial killer vibes but somehow isn't.

Then a damn western shootout turns in to a full on action chase scene.

Not to mention the revelations in this ep. Brother jumps in the hole, the mother comes back, granddaughter leaves, granddaughter turns out to be hill of chick :wow:

Anyone start The Wilds s2 yet? Think i may start it tonight, feels like so long since s1 probably due to the covid delay.

On episode 3 and so far it's pretty good.
Didn't think I'd be into the guys story, but they are definitely slowly making it interesting.

Didn't really do a recap and honestly I found out Thursday that S2 was dropping. Def one of those shows I just mentally removed any thought of. The premiere opens with a recount of main events that happened, that made me feel like I didn't need some crazy recap.

Leah def on her bull**"* though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom