Amazon Prime Video Thread :

1669937528460.jpeg

It’s good i started watching last week

This has been out for weeks and I’ve never seen a single promo for it.

That’s freaking Emily Blunt why is Amazon so bad with promotions?

I’ll start this up this weekend.

This has been out for weeks and I’ve never seen a single promo for it.

That’s freaking Emily Blunt why is Amazon so bad with promotions?

I’ll start this up this weekend.
I was looking around last night and saw it, added it to my watchlist. Have one more major assignment for class and done for the year. About to sit back and watch.
EVERYTHING.

Oh man so I had tried watching the Terminal List and just fell asleep. Forgot about it. Chalked it up to too slow of a start and maybe even boring but I will admit i was sleepy.

Came back to it last night. First off its not a movie like I thought. Whole damn series so the slow start makes sense.

Got through the whole ep and it was lit 🔥

Kind of on the fence about Amazon renewing it for more seasons. If they stick to the books, True Believer (2nd book) the first act when he gets to Africa was a very slow read. It picks up after that but I don't know how it will translate on the screen.

So I know nothing about this. I heard about some new thing Blunt is in and I have seen a still on Amazon prime.

However, is this pic/poster not wild problematic?

Cuz from this alone it seems like The English is about some English woman hunting native Americans.

Can’t be though right?

Am I the only one? :lol: :nerd:

So I know nothing about this. I heard about some new thing Blunt is in and I have seen a still on Amazon prime.

Cuz from this alone it seems like The English is about some English woman hunting native Americans.

Can’t be though right?

That would be tone deaf to make a show about that in this day and age. But if that's what it's actually about, than I'd drop it faster than the first poop hitting toilet water.

Can’t be though right?

I agree poster doesn't do it any favors, haven't watched it yet but from the exert I saw not about that at all.

Follows a woman as she seeks revenge on the man she sees as responsible for the death of her son.

I caught some of it last night.

I think I see where it goes. I’ll rock with it. A good western will always get me.

Poster still wild to me.

Made for Love & The Time Travelers Wife were pretty good. Hope those make it on another platform.

Couple episodes into season 3 of Jack Ryan and they didn’t even try to make this show believable. They got him in hostile territory running around like it’s sweet over there.

To be clear, it's not A Tom Clancy - type CIA agent.

It's a dark comedy/drama.

Couple episodes into season 3 of Jack Ryan and they didn’t even try to make this show believable. They got him in hostile territory running around like it’s sweet over there.

Aside from that how are you enjoying it?

Two episodes in and I’m enjoying it.

Will probably finish it up by the end of the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom