Amazon Prime Video Thread :

Echo is decent..It's the same creators from Triple Frontier so I'm ready for the foolishness.
Ahh, I did not know that. IMO, I find it better than Triple Frontier lol.

But the last week's episode was pretty good. All that work Amber did to escape :smh:

Just finished Jack Ryan Season 3. Really enjoyable. Won't spoil anything for those still finishing it up. It's definitely better than season 2. The stakes are much higher.

Oh, and Michael Kelly is the man!! 👍👍 So damn cool!!

You trippin this **** hard after 5 episodes in.

Is this a spin off of the Sum Of All Fears joint?

Kinda had that vibe didn't it. Was the 1st thing I thought of. Eerily similar but better (and I like SOAF. Bridgette Moynahan as Dr Mueller 🔥🔥)

Is “Riches” a black version of Succession? Or is it more Empire? It showed up on the homepage as #8 in TV today and was 5 stars with a good amount of reviews so I was intrigued.

Couple episodes into season 3 of Jack Ryan and they didn’t even try to make this show believable. They got him in hostile territory running around like it’s sweet over there.
Forreal I don't even remember season 2, but still mad our girl isn't on this season.
Abbie Cornish

When was he doing that, he was on the run hiding most of the season. I enjoyed it a couple funny moments, and liked how his team was helping him. Michael Kelly was actually believable in his role. I look back at him in House of Cards and like OK I see you.

Jack Ryan season 3 - just finished it - was fire. Want to hang a flag outside and go hit the firing range.

Don't rest everyone, as John Krasinski said in a recent interview that Season 4, was already filmed and ready to go. They filmed 3 & 4 back to back. Sadly, it will be the last season, but we get a new character from Michael Pena. 👍

Just finished "THE INVITATION" last night. movie started strong but has a weak ending.

Invincible animation looks more crisp in the teaser too. Long wait but it’ll be worth it.

So you guys are saying I should come back to finish Invincible? Got a little bored with it awhile back & never finished.

1674424824778.png

1674424849952.png

1674424869873.png

1674424889693.png

Back
Top Bottom