Amazon Prime Video Thread :

you have to judge by yourself. ratings now can be unreliable especially with unknown or new movies. sometimes, you have to play it by ear or what you've heard and from sources that you knew are reliable.
Before the change to the interface all of the ratings for the most part were on point.

A lot, A LOT of 3 stars and 3.5 star movies. Saved me a lot of time.

Before the change to the interface all of the ratings for the most part were on point.

A lot, A LOT of 3 stars and 3.5 star movies. Saved me a lot of time.
it can be quite unreliable now. the movies that have high ratings are the ones that I already saw or have established following. Netflix ratings are still ok in general. the Amazon ones are tricky AF. I wouldn't watch anything lower than 6. most of their sub 5 movies are typical B movies. in my case, I google the movie for comments just to be safe. "A League of LGBTQ" series for example was accused of spamming for positive ratings from viewers in support of it.

1665168162883.png

I guess wrong thread but I’m hella annoyed by how Amazon changed their “free” /prime members music service :smh:

As far as I can see we no longer have the ability to play a specific song. Everything is a “shuffle” like the old pandora days. No skip backs/repeat a song, no rewinding/fast fwd.

Just shuffle and skip.

Amazon has been my main music streaming service for years but I guess they’re making me upgrade to the premium or I’ll need to find a different service

Edit- Limited skips too! Lmao! Went to play music - as mentioned I can’t play what I want. So it plays the “station”. Aka I’m listening to the radio now. Aka 99% played out crap. Skip skip skip- no more skips. This some BS

Last edited:
I guess wrong thread but I’m hella annoyed by how Amazon changed their “free” /prime members music service :smh:

As far as I can see we no longer have the ability to play a specific song. Everything is a “shuffle” like the old pandora days. No skip backs/repeat a song, no rewinding/fast fwd.

Just shuffle and skip.

Amazon has been my main music streaming service for years but I guess they’re making me upgrade to the premium or I’ll need to find a different service

Edit- Limited skips too! Lmao! Went to play music - as mentioned I can’t play what I want. So it plays the “station”. Aka I’m listening to the radio now. Aka 99% played out crap. Skip skip skip- no more skips. This some BS
One more edit

When I click a song to play from my phone it won’t play that song- it’ll play the “station” aka similar music. But if I tell Alexa to play a song, it’ll play that song, followed by the similar music station. Still wack.

It was gone so long I forgot about it. I’ll watch s2 and not even feel bad it’s not coming back unless the season is just crazy amazing.

Yeah, I really like Carnival Row. Mad it's only getting two seasons. I finished Paper Girls and it was great. Started The English and Overdose. Also started the new season of Four More Shots, Please.

Yeah, I really like Carnival Row. Mad it's only getting two seasons. I finished Paper Girls and it was great. Started The English and Overdose. Also started the new season of Four More Shots, Please.
Paper girls was good, but that ended up getting cancelled , smh.

same here. one of those rare Amazon series that I cared to watch.

Has anyone watched The English yet? Was thinking of giving this a chance after seeing the trailer.

I liked the English, but I really like Westerns

It gets better as it goes on

But once they reveal what exactly happened to motivate her quest for revenge :sick:

Wasn't ready for that

Good looks RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby I'll definitely give it a look now. I also really enjoy Westerns during the colder months too so this should be perfect for December. One of the reviews said it takes a dark turn at some point so intrigued to see how it unfolds.

Back
Top Bottom