Amazon Prime Video Thread :

It's like they came up with episode 6 for Atlanta but decided it was too good to have as a singular episode.

The way they weaved in the real story starting with the murder case in Memphis was masterful. The producer asking "What does this have to do with Dorothy Day?" :lol:

When Loretta brought up Tony in ATL at the end, I was "Ahhhhh ****, here we go" because they were setting up the finale then the episode started and she was really posted up against the minivan with the baby fro like a sketchy ***** lurking outside the club :lol:

So that stripper was a real incident - that’s crazy.

Wait….which parts of it!?!? Is there a site that has a guide of the factual incidents from the movie? Like obviously (most of?) the killings weren’t real but I guess from this thread I am learning there is more fact to this than I thought while watching

Wait….which parts of it!?!? Is there a site that has a guide of the factual incidents from the movie? Like obviously (most of?) the killings weren’t real but I guess from this thread I am learning there is more fact to this than I thought while watching

Here’s the article of the case - happened back in 2017.

Lowkey makes the show even better to me. I would be willing to rewatch again one day with some of this insight.

I was going to comment on the cult thing too but moreso that tactic. I feel like most women willingly join but they straight up got girl looking lost at the gas station during Bonnaroo

The cult, 4 stripper killing, biting of Beyoncé, man running on stage in Atlanta and Paris Hilton convo about being black are all based on real incidents.

Classic Donald type vibe. Love it.

I'm curious with things like this does he have to get buy-off from beyonces camp? It essentially paints her in a bad light. I know she isn't doing something wrong persay.

1679527365722.png

I'm curious with things like this does he have to get buy-off from beyonces camp? It essentially paints her in a bad light. I know she isn't doing something wrong persay.

I don’t think there’s any way her artist would have been on the show if she really felt some type of way about it.

I don’t think there’s any way her artist would have been on the show if she really felt some type of way about it.

Forgot Chloe and Halle are signed to Beyonce's label.

Looks like imma have to check out Swarm. The Chloe clip piqued my interest but I have to check out the series reading these shenanigans. :lol:

Maisel byke. 🔥

Halfway through the 2nd episode of the final season.
Show deserves all the writing awards on Susie's lines alone:lol:
I like what they are doing so far and makes me wonder how the show will actually "end"
Even though I already have a theory

Back
Top Bottom