Amazon Prime Video Thread :

Yea... I was gonna watch anyway but ima prolly check for this tonight. Chloe is :wow:

I really really liked The Consultant up until the final ep.

It was a bit underwhelming. Seems he's just a consultant that will do super shady underworld stuff and for some reason replaced his skeleton with solid gold? :lol:

Also still no explanation how he got the boss to top him off like that.

I really really liked The Consultant up until the final ep.

It was a bit underwhelming. Seems he's just a consultant that will do super shady underworld stuff and for some reason replaced his skeleton with solid gold? :lol:

Also still no explanation how he got the boss to top him off like that.

The ending was exactly what I thought would happen. Great show overall. Walz never disappoints. Now back to Swarm....there's a lot to unpack here. :lol:

Wait...is this Swarm **** based on Beyonce/BeeHive? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruv. Going into it know that it is in reference to Beyoncé and how hard the BeeHive goes makes this **** sooo much funnier. I never really paid attention to all the ridiculous **** they have said over the years, their logic, the beasting, the doxxing and how they act in general so I found it particularly funny.

I just finished and I’m not even being reactionary since it just dropped and I wasn’t anticipating it or anything but this limited series is as close to a masterpiece as you can get for me (co-signing RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM ).

It felt like Donald Glover going into “Top Atlanta Episode” mode seven times :smokin

Fire , they def did they homework tying in some of the real life occurances that happen around bey. I totally forgot about someone bite her lol. Episode 6 had me googling her fr to see if she was a real person though

Fire , they def did they homework tying in some of the real life occurances that happen around bey. I totally forgot about someone bite her lol. Episode 6 had me googling her fr to see if she was a real person though

I didn’t know the biting thing happened in real life :wow:

Episode 6 is when I knew this limited series was IT. It was the classic Atlanta “real life/outside perspective” episode. The detectives mannerisms and her affect had me dying

Maaannnn I wanted to smack the **** out of Tony at the end. Bruh Shawty seemed to have been with fine *** Rashida for awhile and ****** it all up with those Ni’jah tickets. Plus they were living together and those tickets were like $4K so I am assuming she must have found solid work to make money. Fumbled the yambs :smh:

Last edited:
1679285807633.png

People on this show have horrible security. This is almost as ridiculous as dudes throwing a party at Lebrons house in the House Party remake.

Black dude from the gym/the security guard was straight WILDIN letting an unknown woman that was crawling in through his window STAY WITH HIM for multiple days AND take her backstage to an exclusive concert

Back
Top Bottom