Amazon Prime Video Thread :

IMG_6601.jpeg

Started Citadel with Robb Stark and Baeyanka ..Not mad at it.

Nothing on prime right now that I want to watch. I still gotta finish the last few eps of Hunters.

Wonder if we’ll get another season of Upload.

Upload gotta be a show they only do when they remember about it. "Oh ****, yeah Upload, ya'll wanna do another season?"

Episode 6 of Maisel final season :pimp: :wow::lol::frown:
Just amazing television

Season is definitely up there with 1&2
Imo

Reactions: DLF
I’m 17minutes in and I’m tempted to stop, read a couple reviews or at least a Synopsis.
This ****, Man this feels like something totally different than I thought.

I Remember the PRAISE heaped on it when it debuted but nothing too specific….and I breezed through here during it and luckily I skipped any and all spoilers.
Yea I’m going to just push on, maybe a nice surprise is coming….

I’m 17minutes in and I’m tempted to stop, read a couple reviews or at least a Synopsis.
This ****, Man this feels like something totally different than I thought.

I Remember the PRAISE heaped on it when it debuted but nothing too specific….and I breezed through here during it and luckily I skipped any and all spoilers.
Yea I’m going to just push on, maybe a nice surprise is coming….
Based on real life events

Man I smashed episode 1 and I’m at the shovel scene in the 2nd episodoe AND, this is exactly what this SERIES felt like, when I was posting earlier.
I didn’t think shorty was on some killer
Movement when I started this Series, but the overtones definitely gave off that creepy vibe….I’ll be damned.

This Halsey chick, Hailey whatever TF, she seems super familiar? She a pron star or some influencer, in real life?
Gotta stay of the IMDB until I get a little further In, **** will have me in a rabbit hole for real.

This Halsey chick, Hailey whatever TF, she seems super familiar? She a pron star or some influencer, in real life?
Gotta stay of the IMDB until I get a little further In, **** will have me in a rabbit hole for real.
That's Paris Jackson (MJ's daughter) hence the I'm black scene.

Donald is wild, well whoever is responsible for that Episode 3.
Episode 4, all those Women staying at their little commune, man one day I’m moving to one for at least 4 Seasons. Unplug, get me an EU, yea

Finished Yellow Jackets. Not gonna lie all these women are starting to piss me off but I need answers.

June 30th

Thank you for posting it. Got the notification on YT that it was up. Season looks CRAZY!! Brought in Michael Pena as a covert black ops agent? And Abby Cornish is back as Kathy Mueller?!! Also glad they brought back Jack's boss from the last season. She really had his back. Plus we all enjoy the banter that Mike November (Michael Kelly) brings. He's a riot!! June 30th can't get here fast enough!

I thought Upload was canceled.
Turns out season 3 already wrapped. No release date yet but I'd guess sometime this summer. S2 really didn't do it for me but am still curious where they take this show next season.

Yeah they filmed both seasons back to back.. and Pena will take over leading to Rainbow Six with MBJ (Possibly). It seems they have Pena playing a serious role for once.. Im def intrigued and always in for Tom Clancy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom