Amber Rose.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

she was a stripper. zero room to misinterpret that as NOT BEING AN ATTENTION $!%@+, or SHY, or RESERVED ...

where do you live at man?
I know plenty of girls with a single parent who are barely making ends meet, barely feeding them, and can't put any clothes on their back and feel the need to help out. Not everybody is stripping for fun or attention.

You gotta stop watching The Player's Club

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

after all this time,i think this the first time ive ever heard her speak
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

she was a stripper. zero room to misinterpret that as NOT BEING AN ATTENTION $!%@+, or SHY, or RESERVED ...

I know plenty of girls with a single parent who are barely making ends meet, barely feeding them, and can't put any clothes on their back and feel the need to help out. Not everybody is stripping for fun or attention.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

after all this time,i think this the first time ive ever heard her�speak
laugh.gif
eek.gif

��

Regardless of her bad rep, this woman is a beauty and she actually sounds like a real cool chick.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

she'd stomp Yeezy when he's down 
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
.  He put her on the map. Such an ungrateful @%!$.  Then she gonna rip Flex on his own radio station.  She's def. gassed up.

How is she gassed up for responding to Ye and Flex's insults?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

she'd stomp Yeezy when he's down 
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
.  He put her on the map. Such an ungrateful @%!$.  Then she gonna rip Flex on his own radio station.  She's def. gassed up.

How is she gassed up for responding to Ye and Flex's insults?
She's acting like she's "somebody" to be disrespecting them.  She hops on Hot 97 to bash someone who works for the station.  Pretty classless.  She's no where near the upper echelon to be talking reckless like that.  She should be happy that she's getting exposure. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lolololol

Some new Amber Pics on vacation in Hawaii with Wiz. I use to front like she wasn't attractive until i saw these pics..   

I think it might be because she's growing her hair back out. But she's looking pretty good.
devil.gif

I love how you dudes can gauge someone's character based off of a 2 min radio interview. She seems like a cool chick? Based off of what? She just said she would stomp out her ex while he is down. How is that cool?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I love how you dudes can gauge someone's character based off of a 2 min radio interview. She seems like a cool chick? Based off of what? She just said she would stomp out her ex while he is down. How is that cool?

I would stomp my ex out too while she was down, does that make me a bad person 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I am aware that it does, and I also love her voice. First time hearing her speak and she sounds pretty hot. Still waiting for her to "leak" a sex tape though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I would stomp my ex out too while she was down, does that make me a bad person 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I am aware that it does, and I also love her voice. First time hearing her speak and she sounds pretty hot. Still waiting for her to "leak" a sex tape though
nerd.gif

Never sad it made her a bad person. I am simply saying how can someone seem like a cool person based on a 2 min interview. I mean how often does a person not look like a cool person while they are interviewed?

laugh.gif
I don't even think people bother to deal with this guy anymore. You overthink stuff way too much. There are basic concepts in life that you are oblivious to apparently. If you don't see what they mean by "she seems cool.", then just don't stress yourself over it asking why.But back to the topic... amber is the epitomy of sexiness. Straight shaun kingston "suicidal" status. You KNOW she's a marvel on the mattress too
30t6p3b.gif
head game is probably on some karrine steez.

Back
Top Bottom