"America R U Donald Sterling?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
America R U Donald Sterling?

dont know if they did that on purpose, but pretty cool pic I saw.. 

Are people mad at him because he said what we all think is happening? or are they mad because he's a rich person who said it? does it matter if it was a black guy, who doesn't make as much money, said it? 

what he said is no secret. I know there has to be owners with the same mindset.. its not even about racism, anymore its about control.

theres a certain culture we have to live by lol.. 

and, who else is mad at the fact, that black people are always making fun of spanish people? adrien broner says he likes mexicans, he always eats at chipotle. 

but if i like black people because i always eat kfc im getting a funny look.. not saying there's no good people, but it seems pretty much everyone hates everybody.

It's not just a black and white thing anymore, i hope people realize that

its deeper than that. seems like to divide is to conquer

im not racist, and im sure i wont find too many on nt. But how do you guys view racism now? Why is it so much more powerful when a powerful rich man says it, over the common way we perceive each other walking down the street?

Last edited:
Silicon Valley

'Its not racists that he said that, it's racists that you think that's would offend me'

One if the best ways I've seen race dealt with in a long time. I like that show.

Essentially, everyone need to stop deciding what's racists to everyone else.

Oh...and black folks are to sensitive.

well put bro.. 

Its just like man, theres so much more issues out there, and something like this almost becomes popular, in a way that it attracts attention for no reason.. 

why arent other issues attacked just as strong.. 

I saw the NBA started selling shirts, we are one, cool message.. but thats just icing on the cake for them, they got all the attention now. a whole bunch of game 7s? haha man advertising at its finest..

the rich and powerful are still laughing right back at us. 

Black people are always making fun of Latinos? FOH

Adrien Broner is an ignorant fool with some exceptional talents, he doesn't speak for black people.

And if you counter by saying Sterling doesn't speak for white people, how are the situations different, then you're missing a very big piece of the equation.

Last edited:
Black people are always making fun of Latinos? FOH

Adrien Broner is an ignorant fool with some exceptional talents, he doesn't speak for black people.

And if you counter by saying Sterling doesn't speak for white people then you're missing a very big piece of the equation.
so what you saying bro? you perfect? nobody else struggles like you?

It's fairly obvious just from reading your sentences that you're not very bright, your thread was never going to survive anyway, but congrats you just put the nail in the coffin. :lol:

It's fairly obvious just from reading your sentences that you're not very bright, your thread was never going to survive anyway, but congrats you just put the nail in the coffin.
laugh.gif
bro. you talking to me like im not spanish. like i got no sense in saying what i said? you spanish? you speak for me? you know what type of struggles we go through to? its not just a black and white thing man, thats where you got no sense. calm down man

i didnt make this to make it a race war.. i wanted to see how people feel about a topic that touched everybody. i wanted to see how they view it, and make a point to say that this isnt just a black nd white problem anymore, it runs deeper than that now.

we should more united in taking down the head instead of just chopping off a limb

another NT race thread?

no thanks 
appreciate your post man
Since you can admit this, the next step is to educate yourself. Do some reading on American history, which includes Black history. Search the threads on Black history month and search Methodical Management's posts on these topics as well. Get to know some black people as well as people of all races.
i"ve met alot of different people, im not ignorant. i dont think you understand what im trying to say

I was watching the Godfather last night. Never even caught this quote during the meeting of the five families first few times I saw it.

"I also don't believe in drugs. For years I paid my people extra so they wouldn't do that kind of business. Somebody comes to them and says, "I have powders; if you put up three, four thousand dollar investment - we can make fifty thousand distributing." So they can't resist. I want to control it as a business, to keep it respectable. I don't want it near schools - I don't want it sold to children! That's an infamia. In my city, we would keep the traffic in the dark people - the colored. They're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls."

―Giuseppe Zaluchi

That's pretty terrible, even for a mafia movie. Felt like they should've left that comment out.

another NT race thread?

no thanks 
appreciate your post man
Since you can admit this, the next step is to educate yourself. Do some reading on American history, which includes Black history. Search the threads on Black history month and search Methodical Management's posts on these topics as well. Get to know some black people as well as people of all races.

i"ve met alot of different people, im not ignorant. i dont think you understand what im trying to say

I completely understand what you are trying to say and it is one ignorant statement after another. So my suggestion is to educate yourself so that you do not continue to make these ignorant statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom