American Flag

Honestly, DC I am. If you’re not talking about doing something to make some kind of change, what are you talking about? The only thing that needs to be discussed is what are we going to do about it.
If you acknowledge you are clueless, why jump into the conversation at all?

u got this from a meme.

Nah patriotism & racism damn near go hand in hand at least in this country.

Last week I was in the sticks & I saw a black white, and blue american flag(s) in person for the 1st time & looked up what it was. Turns out its blue lives matter flag. I saw multiple of them in that area along w/ very large trump signs, american flags, bunting flags, & 2nd amendment stickers on the trucks.

Although I do plan on moving to different country it isn't b/c I'm running from racism.Why I would run from something as harmful as racism & not try to kill it when it's everywhere?
We don’t wanna do that. Everyone just keep hoping someone else does it. And see how quick we are to jump down each other throat because ideas don’t line up exactly. ***** that’s the trick!! This whole if you don’t agree, you’re against is divide and conquer in motion. It’s not like I’m saying racism doesn’t exists. My view is the exact same as it is with any problem, “what are you going to do about it?”. I’m not running from racism, I’m running from the fact that this is a giant circle that’s never going to change. If I can’t change what’s around me, I’m going to change what I’m around.

I did not.

Unlike you and your blond hair.

I don't keep up with the Kardashians.
yeah u did, u just reworded it:

We don’t wanna do that. Everyone just keep hoping someone else does it. And see how quick we are to jump down each other throat because ideas don’t line up exactly. ***** that’s the trick!! 1. This whole if you don’t agree, you’re against is divide and conquer in motion. It’s not like I’m saying racism doesn’t exists. My view is the exact same as it is with any problem, “what are you going to do about it?”. I’m not running from racism, I’m running from the fact that this is a giant circle that’s never going to change. If I can’t change what’s around me, I’m going to change what I’m around.
1. You keep simplifying a complex system that has been ingrained for generations & this isn't explain of that. It's irresponsible. Is divide & conquer conveniently brought up when ppl argue about either using sugar or salt in their grits?

2. Ppl are clearly doing things about to combat this system. 2020 may be the loudest year since the civil rights movement.

Pretty much how I feel. I don't look at someone with just a flag by their front door or on the porch as racist but a few of them all over raises an eyebrow. I'm usually cool with just the flag sticker on the car or flag license plate, but more often than not there's a lot more attached to the car than just the flag....

Edit: Isn't the thin blue line some time of flag violation or nah?

It is. Section 3 of the US Flag Code (kinda ridiculous we even have that but I digress) prohibits the us of the flag for advertising purposes. Quite frankly if you read all of those Flag Codes it gets 'disrespected' in just about every manner possible these days.

Patriotism peaked after 9-11. The flag was a symbol of hope and it linked us all together as Americans against terrorism (a common enemy). It was cool to wave the flag and 'represent' your country in ways like the Olympics. Now I see the American flag and just assume you are either a full blown or a closet racist.

I used to believe that flag represented what we strive to be as a country. Now it feels like everyone that has one up is giving one big middle-finger for those who question how are things are. :smh:

I asked Bomani the question last week, he didn't answer.

He spoke on it today on Lebatard.

That's why I made the thread.

So sit yo goofy *** down thinkin you know what people think.

Yea you are kinda tripping. Now you’re just looking for ****. If you’re at the point where you feel like the entire country is racist, maybe consider leaving the country. Why not live in a country where the people are the same as you? I get it it, it’s not that easy, but is it harder than overcoming systemic racism? I mean look at what it’s done to how you think.
Are you a white person??

Black people have every right to feel a way about a flag that represents a country that has oppressed us for 400 years. But since we have been here and oppressed I say we take it back and make that **** apart of us to piss off these white supremacist who wave that flag and use rhetoric like ”get out of my country”. If you’re black and are descendants of slaves in this country, you have every right to this country and to criticize this country as you see fit. Black amercians are the most patriotic people, we’ve been in every single war that this country has been in. We are the foundation of this land, without our ancestors this country would not be the world power it is today!

So to OP always be on alert with any body that appears to have extreme level of “country first” and MAGA symbols but we put this country on the map, if you are a black American rep yo sh*t the red, white and blue. Because our ancestors made this place the country the place it is today and you see how others groups are coming over here for the benefits that our ancestors died for, we can’t dont let that go

Yea you are kinda tripping. Now you’re just looking for ****. If you’re at the point where you feel like the entire country is racist, maybe consider leaving the country. Why not live in a country where the people are the same as you? I get it it, it’s not that easy, but is it harder than overcoming systemic racism? I mean look at what it’s done to how you think.
This is absurd. Black people have more right to this country than most of the other ethnic groups that live here. They've built this country from the ground up and now you and other people have come and reaped some of the rewards and you want to tell their descendants that maybe they should leave the country? What kind of trump **** you on?

yeah u did, u just reworded it:

1. You keep simplifying a complex system that has been ingrained for generations & this isn't explain of that. It's irresponsible. Is divide & conquer conveniently brought up when ppl argue about either using sugar or salt in their grits?

2. Ppl are clearly doing things about to combat this system. 2020 may be the loudest year since the civil rights movement.

1. Breakfast isnt oppressing lunch.It is that simple. Nothing is going to change, if no one is willing to do anything.

2. Like what? Tearing down statues? I’m not a baby, a pacifier isn’t going to satisfy me. It’s time to do more than being loud. I’d also like to take time out to point out that the killers of Breonna Tyler still have not been arrested. Movement but no progress.

Are you a white person??

Black people have every right to feel a way about a flag that represents a country that has oppressed us for 400 years. But since we have been here and oppressed I say we take it back and make that **** apart of us to piss off these white supremacist who wave that flag and use rhetoric like ”get out of my country”. If you’re black and are descendants of slaves in this country, you have every right to this country and to criticize this country as you see fit. Black amercians are the most patriotic people, we’ve been in every single war that this country has been in. We are the foundation of this land, without our ancestors this country would not be the world power it is today!

So to OP always be on alert with any body that appears to have extreme level of “country first” and MAGA symbols but we put this country on the map, if you are a black American rep yo sh*t the red, white and blue. Because our ancestors made this place the country the place it is today and you see how others groups are coming over here for the benefits that our ancestors died for, we can’t dont let that go
**** feelings. What we gonna do about it?

1. Breakfast isnt oppressing lunch.It is that simple. Nothing is going to change, if no one is willing to do anything.

2. Like what? Tearing down statues? I’m not a baby, a pacifier isn’t going to satisfy me. It’s time to do more than being loud. I’d also like to take time out to point out that the killers of Breonna Tyler still have not been arrested. Movement but no progress.

So what are we going to do about it?
You've already admitted to being clueless on the issue and have said it is reaching. SO even explaining what we're doing about the issue will go above your head.

it´s funny to me that people don´t look at that Blue Lives flag and literally see ¨police state.¨

mfs brains smooth and shiny.
Their dunce caps are on too tight.

Back
Top Bottom