American Gladiators SEMIFINALS Rd. 2, 8pm PST/EST, Mon 02.11.2008, NBC

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

No lie, I... I have no idea what that means.
nerd.gif

Go watch this video! It should clear everything up.

^ Thanks for that.

Maybe I'm dumb, but it didn't clear anything up. I saw the whole thing, saw all of his techniques, and counter-moves, but I still don't know whatit means to pass someone's guard, or to guard, for that matter.

Enh.

She's hot.

I'd wrestle her.
nerd.gif

^ Thanks for that.

Maybe I'm dumb, but it didn't clear anything up. I saw the whole thing, saw all of his techniques, and counter-moves, but I still don't know what it means to pass someone's guard, or to guard, for that matter.

Enh.

She's hot.

I'd wrestle her.
nerd.gif
I think they're just trying to say that they'd prefer to stay in that mounted position with her as opposed to passing her guard and getting outof it.
I could be totally wrong though.
laugh.gif

Anybody remember Two Scoops Wesley Berry. I just posted that in general. Dude was one of the best contestants.

^ Well in that case... no, passing her guard couldn't be an option. We'd just have to stay that way.
laugh.gif

Two Scoops would shart all over these gladiators. Anyone have that clip of the contestant doing a front flip over the Gladiator in breakthrough and conquerfrom the OG?

There's a vid of Mike O'hearn's tryout for AG on youtube...he apparently broke every gladiator record. I just dont know how to post vids.

^ I've never posted a vid, but I think you just copy the line on the youtube page next to 'embed video' or something. I think you just copy thatline, then paste it in your reply, and that's it.

That intro was tough.

Homegirl was still battling with a bloody face.
eek.gif

Sweet mercy, Crush looked RIGHT, man.

I know we're supposed to be cheering for the contenders, but I'm already cheering for Crush, and she can't even win anything.
laugh.gif
All she can dois help stop a contender from being a Gladiator next season

eek.gif
homegirl's knee or ankle just gave out

eh...I dunno about this....it seems extremely cheesy....looks like the apprentice

Did this girl get hurt in the first event?
smh.gif

Looks like she hyperextended her knee.

Looks like the night will end in an easy victory for the other contender.

I know we're supposed to be cheering for the contenders, but I'm already cheering for Crush, and she can't even win anything.
laugh.gif
All she can do is help stop a contender from being a Gladiator next season

I think the "worst" Gladiator gets replaced next season by this season's winner (assuming the show makes it to another season).
So yes, it's perfectly ok to cheer for a Gladiator.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ this chick getting hurt already.

^^^Mike O'Hearn vid

This seems mad corny so far. And did you see how big the cylinders are for powerball...she just straight shot one in.

i'm tryin to get into it, but its way too overproduced for me... and the sob stories are gonna turn me off real quick

laugh.gif
All she can do is help stop a contender from being a Gladiator next season

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ol' girl is going right back to slangin toilet paper for a living
laugh.gif

Whoa, that dude in the blue got schooled.

By the red guy and the gladiators.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This dude toa is the most unathletic Samoan I have ever seen....a disgrace
laugh.gif

Word, dude was getting skeeted on left and right.
smh.gif

Son is dumb slow.

Back
Top Bottom