AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

I have a question regarding Queenie's power. If she is a human voodoo doll, why is she considered a witch? Why not a voodoo preistess or something? I would think she'd be a better fit with Angela Bassetts crew. Also about this minotaur that Madame LaLaurie created. Obviously he isn't a mythical minotaur, he is just a man with a bull's head sewn on his. She had no powers so she couldn't transform him into one. Why didn't Marie Laveau just remove the head? Why is he still wearing it?
I agree completely about Queenie. As for the minotuar, Madame LaLaurie was never shown sewing the head on him. I think she beat him, sewed his mouth shut, put the head on him, and left him for dead. He probably died wearing the head, & when Marie Laveau found him, she transformed him into a minotaur. Just my guess.

Last edited:
I have a question regarding Queenie's power. If she is a human voodoo doll, why is she considered a witch? Why not a voodoo preistess or something. I would think she'd be a better fit with Angela Bassetts crew.
Also about this minotaur that Madame LaLaurie created. Obviously he isn't a the mythical minotaur, he is just a man with a bulls head sown on his. She had no powers so she couldn't transform him into one. WHy didn't Marie Laveau just remove the head? WHy is he still wearing it?

Now that you brought that up, it makes me wonder if that will play a role later in this season. My facts are all mixed up but Quennie mentioned that she was a descendant or something of a black witch right? What if they turned into what the voodoo clan is today?

The whole Minotaur thing: I think he was still alive when she found the guy in the torture room, but if the head was really sewn on him, she might've done some ritual to just turn him into one accepting what he was turned into. And the guy mightve hated what LaLaurie did to him and didn't want to go back to how he was.

Now that you brought that up, it makes me wonder if that will play a role later in this season. My facts are all mixed up but Quennie mentioned that she was a descendant or something of a black witch right? What if they turned into what the voodoo clan is today?

The whole Minotaur thing: I think he was still alive when she found the guy in the torture room, but if the head was really sewn on him, she might've done some ritual to just turn him into one accepting what he was turned into. And the guy mightve hated what LaLaurie did to him and didn't want to go back to how he was.
That makes sense. It was never shown how did Fiona killed Minotaur. Maybe he begged for a death.

so she IS the supreme...

I need Fiona to off Hank for taking young Moira away from us so soon

Last edited:
That chainsaw scene was Godly. 
pimp.gif
 Wow.

Another hit episode. Only Breaking Bad has topped this so far for me this year.

Wait so who threw the acid in fiona daughter face? The butler?

Dont tell me fiona did it on purpose to kill that hair haired chick who wanted her our as supeme..or am i right?

wouldnt myrtle be hurt when ol girl dipped her hands in the cup?

i believe myrtle was the one to blind fiona's daughter but with really no other evidence, she had to resort to the acid trick

Randomly started watching this shiw because it was on demand. Gotta say its pretty damn good and ill continue to watch. Some weird ish going on with that man bear pig assualting the fat chick but it did provide some lulz.

how do the first two seasons chalk up? From my understanding this season has no real relation to the other minus the actors are playibg different roles, correct?

Randomly started watching this shiw because it was on demand. Gotta say its pretty damn good and ill continue to watch. Some weird ish going on with that man bear pig assualting the fat chick but it did provide some lulz.

how do the first two seasons chalk up? From my understanding this season has no real relation to the other minus the actors are playibg different roles, correct?

Right. Each season is a different story, so there's really no relation between any of them. You can watch all 3 at the same time if you want and be alright.

Back
Top Bottom