AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

Randomly started watching this shiw because it was on demand. Gotta say its pretty damn good and ill continue to watch. Some weird ish going on with that man bear pig assualting the fat chick but it did provide some lulz.

how do the first two seasons chalk up? From my understanding this season has no real relation to the other minus the actors are playibg different roles, correct?

View media item 645319
Lmao

Last edited:
Great episode. I was hoping to see more of Kyle. I'm curious if he's gonna be a lost monster roaming around or just merk cats on sight.

Great episode as usual.
So who threw acid in Cordelia's face? Was it one of Angela Basset's crew?
I miss Emma Roberts bruhs :smh:
Im starting to doubt she's coming back

Last edited:
*Spoiler* There's no way LaLaurie can die right? When her zombie daughter chokes her in the kitchen, I thought she was gonna die. But later she pierces that thing through the zombie's body. Or did she just not finish LaLaurie off?

walking dead wishes they had writing this good and characters the audience are actually interested in.

Wait so who threw the acid in fiona daughter face? The butler?

Dont tell me fiona did it on purpose to kill that hair haired chick who wanted her our as supeme..or am i right?

I doubt it was the butler, and I sincerely doubt that Fiona had anything to do with it. Based off the last episode, they led us to believe that the red haired lady was responsible. The dialogue between Queenie and FIona proved otherwise. I personally think it was done by one of the voodoo people. Remember the crazy guy in the hospital hallway told Fiona she was responsible for the acid being thrown on her daughter? Because she broke the truce, that was one of the consequences.

wouldnt myrtle be hurt when ol girl dipped her hands in the cup?

i believe myrtle was the one to blind fiona's daughter but with really no other evidence, she had to resort to the acid trick

That is still up for debate. Did Fiona really see Myrtle in the hospital elevator? What did the crazy guy in hallway mean when he told FIona it was her fault? I would assume because she broke the truce with the voodoo people, but then again Myrtle could have used that opportunity to bring Fiona down.

That's why Fiona grabbed Myrtle's hand to put pressure on the hand while Precious dipped her hand in acid.

Remember Myrtle screaming "your hurting me!"

:smokin

Not to be an *** but I think the girl has at least earned the right to be called by her character's name in show being dicussed :rofl:

Great episode. I was hoping to see more of Kyle. I'm curious if he's gonna be a lost monster roaming around or just merk cats on sight.

I'm disappointed in the way they left Kyle and Misty's storyline. First off Zoe and Misty found each other, she knows who she is so why not invite her to the coven or at least tell Cordelia and Fiona about her. They could always use another witch. Second, how she just let this zombie dude roam the streets and not try to look for him, or get the other girls to help? He just killed his mother, there is no telling who else he could hurt.

If Fiona can bring the dead back to life I wonder what else she can do? Can't one of the other witches heal the Cordelia's blindness and her burned face? It seems like her power has morphed now, based off the fact that she was able to see the husband's infidelity from touch.

Last edited:
The sense I got was that the crazy guy in the hospital was completely in Fiona's imagination. She knew the acid was due to her provoking the voodoo people. It was her guilty conscience. She also took a bunch of drugs before that. Don't think that scene was meant to be real.

The sense I got was that the crazy guy in the hospital was completely in Fiona's imagination. She knew the acid was due to her provoking the voodoo people. It was her guilty conscience. She also took a bunch of drugs before that. Don't think that scene was meant to be real.

If that is true then her seeing Myrtle in the elevator mirror wasn't real either, and she definitely made that all up to avoid giving up the Coven.

I'm disappointed in the way they left Kyle and Misty's storyline. First off Zoe and Misty found each other, she knows who she is so why not invite her to the coven or at least tell Cordelia and Fiona about her. They could always use another witch. Second, how she just let this zombie dude roam the streets and not try to look for him, or get the other girls to help? He just killed his mother, there is no telling who else he could hurt. If Fiona can bring the dead back to life I wonder what else she can do? Can't one of the other witches heal the Cordelia's blindness and her burned face? It seems like her power has morphed now, based off the fact that she was able to see the husband's infidelity from touch.
^This

It feels like there are less storyline this season. I do wish the show could expand a little bit.

Both Misty and Kyle storyline are underdeveloped at this point. 

Don't worry guys, they still got a good amount of shows left to flesh out the other storylines........I hope

If that is true then her seeing Myrtle in the elevator mirror wasn't real either, and she definitely made that all up to avoid giving up the Coven.

I don't know if that's true. The Myrtle scene isn't something we saw initially, it was just what she told the council. The Queenie part made it seem like she was lying but Myrtle is probably the only viable suspect that we know about. The Voodoo Queen was busy with the zombie stuff when the acid thing happened. I'm sure they'll make it clear later but the whole Fiona v. Myrtle thing was left really unclear as to who was telling the truth. Did Myrtle give in because she knew Fiona was strong/evil enough to get her way regardless? Did Fiona use Queenie just to make sure everyone believed her even though she was telling the truth? I'm sure we'll get answers soon.

Considering how last episode ended, it's clear that Misty is going to get her chance to shine soon.

I thought it was the Voodoo crew too with the acid because I thought the Queen was doing a chant and pulled a snake it and cut it. Thought she was taking the poison from it or something.

I guess I was way off :lol:

This is definitely the best show out right now imo

I don't know if that's true. The Myrtle scene isn't something we saw initially, it was just what she told the council. The Queenie part made it seem like she was lying but Myrtle is probably the only viable suspect that we know about. The Voodoo Queen was busy with the zombie stuff when the acid thing happened. I'm sure they'll make it clear later but the whole Fiona v. Myrtle thing was left really unclear as to who was telling the truth. Did Myrtle give in because she knew Fiona was strong/evil enough to get her way regardless? Did Fiona use Queenie just to make sure everyone believed her even though she was telling the truth? I'm sure we'll get answers soon.

Considering how last episode ended, it's clear that Misty is going to get her chance to shine soon.

I can't wait to see Misty get into, or cause some trouble with the help of Myrtle. Anyone else excited to see what happens with Cordelia and her new power?

I love Zoe, but at the same time I get annoyed with her. Was it really necessary to let the axe murderer loose on the city? Couldn't she have found a spell to trap him again? I was wondering about Queenie being a part of their crew when her ancestor was a voodoo prietess who taught the witches. Looks like she is going to her own kind next week. As usual, more gets explained and introduce each ep. Love this show.

pimp.gif
 This season has not let up!

Back
Top Bottom