AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

Really enjoyed last night's episode. I seriously enjoy this show way more than The Walking Dead. Every episode the plot is getting moved forward, I'm getting significant character development and general cool **** is happening.

Oh and I did notice the maid from the first season put on a bit of weight but she's still :pimp:

I wonder what's going to happen between Fiona and the axeman. I want her to invite him over for dinner and all hell breaks loose with him and the witches trying to kill each other.

I do agree with Zoe being reckless. She didn't care that dude is out there now. I did think that he would just be a ghost but he's alive again for some reason. She also had her frankenstein zombie boyfriend running around and wasn't worried about that either.

I thought Emma Roberts' face was going to be decaying when she was revived but it looks like she's healing up.

Really enjoyed last night's episode. I seriously enjoy this show way more than The Walking Dead. Every episode the plot is getting moved forward, I'm getting significant character development and general cool **** is happening.
Oh and I did notice the maid from the first season put on a bit of weight but she's still :pimp:

I think it's due to the fact that they have a completely new story/plot each season. The writers are obviously very good, being able to start fresh every year is a great concept. I love this show, it keeps the actors and writers on top of their game.

Man people do not stay dead this season.
laugh.gif

Season has been on point though.
pimp.gif

I liked 2 better than one, but I am probably in the minority. 2 had so many levels and different stuff going on. Only the aliens kind of rubbed me wrong.

So far I feel like this season doesn't have that many layers, but I probably just need the characters to grow a lil.

I think the story line in season 1 was better than season 2, but the acting in season 2 was much better. The alien **** was flaky to me and served no purpose.

Last edited:
IMO weakest episode this season. A few of these are bound to happen.
Glad Emma's back.

I just realized today Taissa Farmiga is the sister of Vera Farmiga.
I never gave it much thought, somehow when I watched the intro to this episode the last name Farmiga sparked up something.
That family has good genes.

Last edited:
After seeing Fiona get treatment and reading people's minds, I'm more convinced that Nan is gonna be the supreme. Only other person I could see being the supreme is Zoe, but she seems raw talent wise still

Just watched episode 6. Great season thus far.

Anyone else notice that Madame LaLaurie was nowhere to be found in the last episode.

Last edited:
After seeing Fiona get treatment and reading people's minds, I'm more convinced that Nan is gonna be the supreme. Only other person I could see being the supreme is Zoe, but she seems raw talent wise still
Man so many possibilities...

Fiona hearing thoughts now but her hair is falling out and she needs treatment. As the new supreme grows the old one gets weak.

Then you have her daughter seeing thoughts and people's actions now.

Nan is the clairvoyant and could definitely be manipulating people the entire time.

Zoe has shown a new talent each show lately though. Even this past one with the subtle finding of the book. Nobody could read them, but she could "feel" the proper one and flip to the right spell and all.

Do you guys think anything is up with the neighbor guy Nan likes and his mother?

^^ I was wondering what their role would be other than just to juxtapose a "religious" heavy family next door to some witches :lol: maybe something will go down when Angela Basset and Fiona get matched up soon.

Next episode will definitely be :wow: :wow:

Great episode...glad emma is back and going to be looking like herself and not some zombie version.

Zoe has shown a new talent each show lately though. Even this past one with the subtle finding of the book. Nobody could read them, but she could "feel" the proper one and flip to the right spell and all.

Earlier in the season, I was thinking Zoe could be the new supreme. Fiona never cared for the Coven until Zoe came. She was feeling weaker so she wanted to find who the new supreme will be.

Earlier in the season, I was thinking Zoe could be the new supreme. Fiona never cared for the Coven until Zoe came. She was feeling weaker so she wanted to find who the new supreme will be.

The supreme has to display more than one power and pass the seven test. Nan's only power is clairevoyance. Initially I questioned Zoe's killer P power, but each episode you see different abilities manifest. Remember when she used her power against the zombie? It knocked Marie Laveau on her ***, and she acknowledged how powerful it was. Zoe has to be the next suprme, I dont see anyway around it.

I still dont get Queenie's placement in the coven when her power is a human voodoo doll, and they already said she was a direct decendant of the slave woman who taught the witches. They show her going to see Laveau next episode, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Guys help me out here.  This is my first season watching american horror story.  I am currently watching season 1 on Netflix and its :pimp:.  Also has me :wow: at them using the same characters since the first season, really cool concept.

So my question is The first season is a standalone?

Next 2 seasons are Asylum?

and this 4th is Coven.

Each of those are completely different from one another right?

Last edited:
Can't wait for tonight...this season gets better with every ep!

My girl and I finished season 1 a few weeks ago and decided to go see the Murder House. After we looked it up, I realized that it was literally around the corner from my grandfather's place. Always knew something was creepy about that neighborhood
laugh.gif

Can't wait for tonight...this season gets better with every ep!

My girl and I finished season 1 a few weeks ago and decided to go see the Murder House. After we looked it up, I realized that it was literally around the corner from my grandfather's place. Always knew something was creepy about that neighborhood :lol:

View media item 662577

I might have to check that out myself...

Back
Top Bottom