AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

Balenciaga

laugh.gif
 she's stuck
I heard the same ish, lol
the Balenciaga thing?  The Myrtle character was portrayed as a fashionista, she made a lot of references throughout the season

I guess she just wanted to go out screaming her favorite designer

I loved the finale

Last edited:
As good as this season was I can't believe how ended. Expected so much more for the finale. :smh:

Still a good season, though.

wonder if thats how evan and emmas fight went in real life
laugh.gif

Finale was alright.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one expecting Fiona to shiv Cordelia when they were hugging at the end.

Not use to an AHS season ended on relatively positive note.
laugh.gif

All the crap she went through, not mad at Cordelia emerging as the Supreme.

i'm the only one that liked the finale?  This season was by far the best IMO

what outcome did y'all want to see?

My wife and I liked the finale and my co-worker did as well.

*kanye shrug*

Did you guys want a mass witch fight with only witch left to reign as the "supreme" witch? You guys wanted Queenie to be Supreme instead? Mad because Madison got choked out by the house bulldog and didn't to get to flash any skin?

The only plot hole I found was...

Why could Queenie not bring Zoe back to life and got eliminated? She was able to bring Misty back to life when they got her from out the graveyard. She also put LaLaurie back together with no markings after the witch hunter shot up Laveau's shop...

I liked the finale.
This most def was the best season.

Last edited:
i'm the only one that liked the finale?  This season was by far the best IMO

what outcome did y'all want to see?

I liked it a lot as well.

That last conversation between Delia and her mom capped everything off really well IMO.

I was hoping that Nan would come back somehow, but that's it.

My wife and I liked the finale and my co-worker did as well.

*kanye shrug*

Did you guys want a mass witch fight with only witch left to reign as the "supreme" witch? You guys wanted Queenie to be Supreme instead? Mad because Madison got choked out by the house bulldog and didn't to get to flash any skin?

The only plot hole I found was...

Why could Queenie not bring Zoe back to life and got eliminated? She was able to bring Misty back to life when they got her from out the graveyard. She also put LaLaurie back together with no markings after the witch hunter shot up Laveau's shop...
I thought she was elimated because she came back from her descent first.

No, you just had to go to your "hell" and come back before the hour glass hand ran out and/or it became light out. They just said she was first. They didn't really eliminate her until Zoe got died on those gate bars and they were trying to bring her back. Queenie couldn't bring her back and Madison refused to do it showed that she could by killing that fly and bringing it back so she didn't have to. That's how Cordelia ended up doing it later on.

I liked the finale; what did you all expect?

Jigsaw to come out from behind a curtain and make them do some kind of trap? :lol:

No, you just had to go to your "hell" and come back before the hour glass hand ran out and/or it became light out. They just said she was first. They didn't really eliminate her until Zoe got died on those gate bars and they were trying to bring her back. Queenie couldn't bring her back and Madison refused to do it showed that she could by killing that fly and bringing it back so she didn't have to. That's how Cordelia ended up doing it later on.
You're right. With you saying that, I have no idea why she couldn't do it then. Weird...

EDIT:
I just read something. She has Voodoo AND Salem blood(which makes sense since she was pretty much a living voodoo doll), which makes her a Salem witch as well as a Voodoo Priestess(which is why Marie Laveau said something about her being with her own kind when she went over there). She used her Voodoo power to revive Delphine, while she was unable to use her Salem powers to revive Zoe.

Last edited:
i need to rewatch to see what the deal was with Queenie.  I missed the part about her being eliminated for coming back first

Fiona's hell was hilarious to me.  "WHAT IS THIS, KNOTTY PIIIINNEE?"

Back
Top Bottom