AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

i need to rewatch to see what the deal was with Queenie.  I missed the part about her being eliminated for coming back first

Fiona's hell was hilarious to me.  "WHAT IS THIS, KNOTTY PIIIINNEE?"

Good find/catch NCtwin NCtwin I had forgotten about that and that makes sense.

She wasn't eliminated for coming back first, actually that would be a plus for her.

She revived her? I thought she just used telekenisis to get the coffin out and she got up on her own.

She did, and she also revived her.

Wait...her screaming Balenciaga was the hint??

Saying Balenciaga while being burned alive seems too out of place dont you think?

Myrtle's character is out of place anyway. Everything she talks about revolves around fashion in some way, so when I heard her say balenciaga it made sense even though it didn't make sense :rofl:

Can't stand her damn lisp on her closeups :lol:

Man, as pretty as she is you wouldn't give a damn if she was all up in your personal space lisping.

the minotaur gave her the pipe but she used her magic so he ended up giving himself the pipe
wow.. how would that feel? 
nerd.gif

Really enjoyed this season in totality. Finale was good, but not great.

For me it's Season 1>Coven>Asylum

Guess this is just a rumor then for Season 4...

View media item 781689

What about the guys who only showed up to burn Myrtel? Since everyone is talking about the Balenciaga scene, maybe theyll be involved next season.

the albino dude and the other they've been there all season.  They were with Myrtle a few times throughout

I don't truly think her yelling Balenciaga is any sort of clue and it's not as random it seems if you paid attention to the character

it's just another one of Myrtle's quirks

The more I think about it, something fashion related or to do with models is unlikely as it wouldn't be that much different from Coven

Fiona at the helm of a torturous modeling agency or something is basically the same premise as this season

We'll find out in late July/August what the setting will be as usual. Gonna be a lot of rumors & theories from now till then :rolleyes

Really enjoyed this season in totality. Finale was good, but not great.

For me it's Season 1>Coven>Asylum

This. Season 1 still the best. This season was good but could've been better. Like last season, this season suffered from being a bit all over the place. It was just more interesting. Would've been better served following a straight line theme instead of jumping all over the place from witchhunters to race to voodoo vs witchcraft to witches vs witches etc etc. But the production values and the acting were highly entertaining. Angela Bassett was phenomenal and Lance Reddick was a welcome surprise. 

Back
Top Bottom