American Reunion 04/06/12...Tomorrow!!!

being filmed as we speak and the whole gang is back!
American Reunion (also known as American Pie 4) is an upcoming teen comedy film written and directed by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg. It is the eighth installment in the American Pie film series and the fourth in the original series of American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001) and American Wedding (2003). The film is scheduled for a theatrical release on April 6, 2012.[sup][color= rgb(6, 69, 173)][[/color]1[color= rgb(6, 69, 173)]][/color][/sup]

• Jason Biggs as James "Jim" Levenstein
  • Thomas Ian Nicholas as Kevin Myers
  • Seann William Scott as Steve Stifler
  • Eddie Kaye Thomas as Paul Finch
  • Alyson Hannigan as Michelle Flaherty-Levenstein
  • Chris Klein as Chris "Oz" Ostreicher
  • Tara Reid as Victoria "Vicky" Lathum
  • Mena Suvari as Heather
  • Shannon Elizabeth as Nadia
  • Eugene Levy as Noah Levenstein
  • Jennifer Coolidge as Jeanine Stifler
  • Katrina Bowden as Oz's girlfriend
  • Dania Ramirez as Trisha
  • Chuck Hittinger as Marco
  • Vik Sahay as Stifler's boss
  • John Cho as John

Not until I see a trailer. Not expecting it to be good either, but I'll be there the first night....seen all the other ones no point in stopping now

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Damn you started a thread now and there's still 11 months to go. how did you even find out? lol

it's filming, I saw a story on TV about it so I searched it
I love the American Pie series, the first 3 the straight to DVD ones don't count 

I stopped watching after american wedding....but i def wanna check this out...lol at stifler's mom i can't wait to see how she turned out

pimp.gif

Can't wait

There's only been 8? I swear it's felt like at least 20..I'll probably watch this. The OG American Pies were hilarious

I am tremendously excited.

I LOVE American Pie 1 & 2. Wedding...not so much.

This @%*$ sounded good last year, sounds good today.

Should be good seeing the OG cast reunited. I'm interested in seeing what happened to Ozmeister, dude was lost for a minute.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Should be good seeing the OG cast reunited. I'm interested in seeing what happened to Ozmeister, dude was lost for a minute.

Oz wasn't in American Wedding correct?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Oz wasn't in American Wedding correct?

they had to write him out bc he was signed to another movie that was delayed

:American Pie is that movie. In number 2 when they're cruising down the beach with Blink 182 blasting
pimp.gif
Or the walkie talkie scene
laugh.gif

Not sure if excited is the word I'd use, but the first three are good movies, and I'm glad they were able to get the entire original cast back for this one. I think it can be good.

First 4 were pretty good. Joints fell off tremendously after that tho.

American Pie 1& 2, 
smokin.gif

I wouldn't say excited, if anything it's a reminder of how old I'm getting,
frown.gif

American Pie dropped at the start of my senior year in high school, along with Varsity Blues (technically I was a junior when VB dropped).  So, they definitely hit home with all the shenanigans going on in real life and what was going on in those flicks.

Damn the 1st American pie was over 12 years ago
frown.gif
I'm too old.

Will watch for the nostalgia factor if nothin else

Back
Top Bottom