Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

that's how i know you lyin...it would be easier for you to find Sasquatch than a Dominican barber cutting hair @ 10 am...dudes usually report in 11:45 da earliest..

Stop lying *****. Barbershops be opening at 8am everyday on st nick and bway. Hell all star shop is open with 2-3 barbers there and the lady cleaning up.

Stop lying *****. Barbershops be opening at 8am everyday on st nick and bway. Hell all star shop is open with 2-3 barbers there and the lady cleaning up.

My barber is in at 8am 6 days a week, if anything they’ll check out early...barbers in the heights be there damn near 24 hours a day :rofl:

Brazil and Jamaica are on my lists for sure. **** a resort though, tryna soak up the culture, eat the food, be with the people.

You can def get that experience and still stay at a resort. We’ve done Negril a couple times. The hotels are basically all resorts. We stay out at the restaurants, bars and beaches in the city though.

Speaking of that, I gotta get back. Jamaica is amazing.

Edit - just don’t do all inclusive.

Sooooo I should change my bachelor party location heh? Planned on renting a fat *** crib and was gonna trick off on some bad DR biddies to come get live n have a pool party but I ain’t trynna die so nahh

Sooooo I should change my bachelor party location heh? Planned on renting a fat *** crib and was gonna trick off on some bad DR biddies to come get live n have a pool party but I ain’t trynna die so nahh

Nah...still go. Do THAT! Trust me dawg :lol:. Probably my top 2 baddest I ever hit came on my DR trip. I’m still here. You from Detroit. You know the signs. It’s innate.

Make sure you wear your Teflon $500 hat

You’ll be fine. If you’re that worried, just go to Costa Rica - Jaco Beach.

***** where the invites at? Ain’t even know you was stepping out the game playa. Point in my life at the reception no exceptions :pimp:

Stop lying *****. Barbershops be opening at 8am everyday on st nick and bway.

>D i iive in da heights, ain't no one there cutting hair that early..they stay open LATE..but 8am? thats mangu time b, no one is there except da old hick OG dude sweeping up and getting da spot ready when folks stroll in later.

***** where the invites at? Ain’t even know you was stepping out the game playa. Point in my life at the reception no exceptions :pimp:
At the ceremony b, I’m coming out to that. Holding my word, receipts will be had.

Back
Top Bottom