Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

I don’t think the thot was messing with the heavy hitter any more, she had moved on to ortiz and that’s what got the other dude in his feels and decided to act like a fucboi

Wife is Haitian so i wasn't ever going to the DR anyway but these last couple weeks aint help

poisoning americans and clapping a national treasure nooo thanks

Can the biases be put aside and we just actually try and discuss why tourists are dying or getting severely ill though?

They're dying at the same resort right? Has to be poison. The water over there will **** you up but not necessarily kill you. The food/drinks are probably being tampered with. Cooked DR food is safe to eat unless people are putting unsafe chemicals on the food.

Nah, some Dominican barbers are wild trash and drunk off that Brugal at 10 in the morning. Leave you with razor bumps and Soulja Boy hairline if you're not careful.
Dead *** @ alotta dominican barbers be pushing your hairline back ....i respect they try to take extra care of detail though

Dead *** @ alotta dominican barbers be pushing your hairline back ....i respect they try to take extra care of detail though

Yeah. Had to the one yo to not push my line back. He was dumb sharp with the cut, but I noticed he pushed my line.

How are their beard lining skills? Don't wanna have my beard looking like big papi's.

I actually went on a DR trip using Groupon :lol. Good times actually. Everything went well.

How are their beard lining skills? Don't wanna have my beard looking like big papi's.

Beard lining skills are A1. The communication is the hardest part to me tho :lol. Be nervous as hell like, did he understand what I was going for?

My barber saying that them peeps in resorts are gettn merked off of some bad batch of drugs.

Cuba is much safer and your money will go a long way too. Just be smart and avoid sketchy situations.
In the meantime, I hope the government or the top boss gets the situation under control.

Back
Top Bottom