Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

If that **** is true, Ortiz is a real idiot B. You don't cross drug dealers. He might think he's a tiguere cause he's famous and has loot but big time DR dealers have money and balls. And they give no ***.

info on where u ate all this????

info on where u ate all this????

I’m just going to give you some places:

Hermanos villar in SD
D ‘Luis Parrillada in SD
Buche Perico in SD
Pat’e in SD
Manolo in SD
Don pepe in SD
Aroma de le Montaña - Jarabacoa
La Tinaja - Jarabacoa
Neptuno - Boca Chica
Sporting Club - Boca Chica
SBG (Sofia) in Samana

Man, that's REAL gutsy of Ortiz if these rumors are true. Messing w/ a goon's wife...but still being all flashy on a small island. Doing all this dirt and traveling w/ no security detail, etc? Dining in plain sight, in the open, right next to the street? IF this story is true, Ortiz is a moron...however, I'd really like to believe that he wasn't this dumb.

I’m just going to give you some places:

Hermanos villar in SD
D ‘Luis Parrillada in SD
Buche Perico in SD
Pat’e in SD
Manolo in SD
Don pepe in SD
Aroma de le Montaña - Jarabacoa
La Tinaja - Jarabacoa
Neptuno - Boca Chica
Sporting Club - Boca Chica
SBG (Sofia) in Samana
what does sd stand for???

I've never had a desire to visit the DR #YeShrug
Word man im on the same boat as u.....everybody & they moms seem to speak on wanting to or goig to dr(off the strength of bunns) but it never struck me as “i gotta visit dr” im from the bronx never was fascinated with the culture overall outside of baggin a couple americanized dominican chicks....much rather check out cuba, colombia ,panama as far as hispanic spots go before dr..no disrepect

On a side note 1 dude seemed shocked that (if true) it was over a chick...dudes get bodied over chicks on the regular (dudes will body u over bunns before they do money alotta times)

The problem at the end of the day is dudes need to stop tryna change chicks they dealing with instinct ...if she wanna do her then simply dont try to cuff her ,turn her into a 1 man female, keep her hidden from the world....too many dudes be tryna change they chick around ....aint gonna work u only gonna end up losing ya mind ...getting ya heart broke ,losing ya freedom over her or losing ya life over her....find the right chick that u dont have to change nothing

I take true exception anyone bad mouthing dominican food. And our cooks can make any dish just as good as any chef worldwide. For those who didnt eat good in DR, DR? Is either broke or didnt do their research.

I had personal chef in casa de campo in a villa whose french and Italian meals could rival any out in nyc.

im from the bronx never was fascinated with the culture overall outside of baggin a couple americanized dominican chicks

with all due respect, da Bronx got alot of Dominicans, but there's no concentrated hood like Washington Heights & Dyckman so you not getting a good taste of culture.

with all due respect, da Bronx got alot of Dominicans, but there's no concentrated hood like Washington Heights & Dyckman so you not getting a good taste of culture.
I was simply saying i was from the bx i wasnt saying i was basing my all opinion strictly on bx (i was speaking on ny dominicans overall) i swerved around uptown as well ....i just never shared the hype with dudes who wanted to travel to dr to “experience the culture”

I was simply saying i was from the bx i wasnt saying i was basing my all opinion strictly on bx (i was speaking on ny dominicans overall) i swerved around uptown as well ....i just never shared the hype with dudes who wanted to travel to dr to “experience the culture”

culture or not, its a tropical island with baddies all around and da US dollar goes faaar out there...not hard to see da appeal.

Can the biases be put aside and we just actually try and discuss why tourists are dying or getting severely ill though?

Back
Top Bottom