Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

You never see blond hair blue eyed non melanated people claim they're not white. I will agree there are Domincans who look white and some who look black. Big papi would be fronting like a 2 dollar hooker trying that I'm white ****.

To be fair, I have some European looking/half European Latino friends who'd be highly offended if you call them white. They refer to themselves as "brown" even if they can easily blend in with white Americans. But I also have Dominican friends who refer to themselves as black as well. The Latinos I know all try to distance themselves from white people as much as possible :lol:

What's the point of y'all highlighting that only Americans are dying?

****** are dying at the end of the day.

Ya can throw Diego in that bunch.
I am NOT white.

Colombian and Ecuadorian. NOT white.
2C9B2D90-3C6D-4B81-9975-2E3545C8A0D8.gif

Tell that to the media, they the ones highlighting literally American deaths isolated...Merica Gon Merica....

Being here I made a joke at a low cal bar, like yo this ain’t gonna kill me right? The waiter busted it laughing...said is all bull**** to shun tourism, I believe DR led the tourism numbers in the Caribbean’s last year.

Tell that to the media, they the ones highlighting literally American deaths isolated...Merica Gon Merica....

Being here I made a joke at a low cal bar, like yo this ain’t gonna kill me right? The waiter busted it laughing...said is all bull**** to shun tourism, I believe DR led the tourism numbers in the Caribbean’s last year.
Great joke.

You’re a grown man child excited about some Shaq Reebok’s.
9830CE11-6CD5-4645-BF33-3A090E9BD61E.png
I don’t want to hear nothing about corny from you you no swagger having dust bucket.

Team NOTWhite...I did ash my hair tho...#colorism

You a mut fam, if you Colombian mixed with anything, we ain’t claiming you fam, you Ecuadorian
7FABF0E7-E3FF-433F-B750-EA76A90FA1EF.jpeg
Steezy prettier than his wife. Son prob be in the mirror longer than wifey :rofl::rofl:

Exactly, Europeans out here living...somehow these random deaths all isolated to Americans....nope I’m not buying it

It’s weird because last year 21 people deayh reported from DR. Now all the sudden it’s an issue and blasted in the media.

People die every day, b.

Back
Top Bottom