Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

I am what I am, b. Somebody drafting me...

527C8017-8F59-46AF-B18F-8ADC866468E7.jpeg
Yes, you now must look at Malcolm X again, and I hope that you don't like it.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...for-women-thompson-reuters-survey-amid-metoo/

Top 10 most dangerous country in the world for women.

The full list of the 10 most dangerous countries for women, as picked by the experts surveyed by the foundation is as follows:

1. India

2. Afghanistan

3. Syria

4. Somalia

5. Saudi Arabia

6. Pakistan

7. Democratic Republic of Congo

8. Yemen

9. Nigeria

10. United States

Congo is definitely number one. You absolutely dont go there if you are a woman.

Hey man don’t put my city out there like that :lol:

Native New Orleanians don’t be on burbon :lol: That street is 90% tourists.

It’s outside of it you should worry about.

:lol: never forget the first one time I went to NO and was walking outside of bourbon and dudes was like yoooo dont do that and catch a uber/lyft. Coaching me on why. Shout outs to ya natives for looking out because i was over here thinking its like walking in times square/manhattan.

LIVING

Dominican Republic tourism has dropped more than 74%: study
By Jackie Salo

June 26, 2019 | 1:07pm | Updated

dominicanrepublic.jpg

Angel Chevrestt

Tourism to the Dominican Republic has taken a massive hit as the embattled Caribbean nation grapples with an onslaught of reports revealing American tourists are dying and falling sick there in droves.

Trips booked to the island dropped by 74.3% for the months of July and August compared to the same period last year, according to a study from ForwardKeys, which analyzes more than 17 million daily bookings.

The number of trips canceled to the country also increased by 51.2% between June 1 and June 19.

The cancellations spiked by 70% on June 10, the day that 53-year-old Leyla Cox died at a Punta Cana resort. The Staten Island mom’s family was told she died of a heart attack during a birthday trip to the island.

“My deepest sympathies go out to the families of the American tourists who have passed away,” said Olivier Ponti, VP insights of ForwardKeys. “Their recent and tragic deaths appear to have had a dramatic impact on travel to the Dominican Republic. Our analysis of leisure travel shows a striking correlation.”

Though tourism to the Dominican Republic has plummeted, other island getaways have seen a boost in visitors.

Jamaica, the Bahamas and Aruba have all seen an increase in trips booked between June 1 and June 19, according to the study.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/dominican-republic-tourism-has-dropped-more-than-74-percent-study/

Why is the nickelodeon resort in punta cana hasnt dropped? Itchin to fake shorty and child. Joints still 400 a night. They dont watch the news?

LIVING

Dominican Republic tourism has dropped more than 74%: study
By Jackie Salo

June 26, 2019 | 1:07pm | Updated

dominicanrepublic.jpg

Angel Chevrestt

Tourism to the Dominican Republic has taken a massive hit as the embattled Caribbean nation grapples with an onslaught of reports revealing American tourists are dying and falling sick there in droves.

Trips booked to the island dropped by 74.3% for the months of July and August compared to the same period last year, according to a study from ForwardKeys, which analyzes more than 17 million daily bookings.

The number of trips canceled to the country also increased by 51.2% between June 1 and June 19.

The cancellations spiked by 70% on June 10, the day that 53-year-old Leyla Cox died at a Punta Cana resort. The Staten Island mom’s family was told she died of a heart attack during a birthday trip to the island.

“My deepest sympathies go out to the families of the American tourists who have passed away,” said Olivier Ponti, VP insights of ForwardKeys. “Their recent and tragic deaths appear to have had a dramatic impact on travel to the Dominican Republic. Our analysis of leisure travel shows a striking correlation.”

Though tourism to the Dominican Republic has plummeted, other island getaways have seen a boost in visitors.

Jamaica, the Bahamas and Aruba have all seen an increase in trips booked between June 1 and June 19, according to the study.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/dominican-republic-tourism-has-dropped-more-than-74-percent-study/

...crazy what media done did

This is what I enjoyed about seeing the contrast between how Europeans travel as opposed to how Americans do, Americans ironically enough travel in constant fear of the unknown, rather stay within the walls of an amaerican resort and like to feel as though that’s somehow vacationing, i day ironically because I find the US to be far more dangerous than most places in the world....yet we don’t walk in fear through our streets...while Europeans actually wonder and get lost, aren’t afraid to try new things and indulge in the culture....also not fall for all the fear mongering around the world...ironically enough most of these deaths are Americans and happened within the comfort walls of a resort....

Reactions: wr
This is what I enjoyed about seeing the contrast between how Europeans travel as opposed to how Americans do, Americans ironically enough travel in constant fear of the unknown, rather stay within the walls of an amaerican resort and like to feel as though that’s somehow vacationing, while Europeans actually wonder and get lost, aren’t afraid to try new things and indulge in the culture....also not fall for all the fear mongering around the world...ironically enough most of these deaths are Americans and happened within the comfort walls of a resort....

Generalize much?
What type of Americans?

Most “Americans” I know are of ethnic origin and this blanket statement couldn’t be any more wrong

Generalize much?
What type of Americans?

It is a generalization, if it doesn’t apply to you, then keep it moving, I’m sure everyone knows what type of Americans I’m referring to for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom